• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
    Tobin is a dinosaur. Sends his sister in with his missus. Sicko

Keary should wear a helmet in the theatre in case he faints
    He shoulda worn a helmet 9 months ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post

Yeah. I thought that could be another week or two without him, which would disrupt the team and it would not be good for his health.
      More like if he gets another concussion that's his year over - I don't think with modern pre-cautions they would let him play again till next year

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

I can picture Robbo pulling out the white-board at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital meeting room and coming up with a game plan.

Robbo: Right O ... Doc, nurse, midwife.. I need you guys to inject and induce the labour at exactly within the first 20mins when Luke's Mrs arrives. Doc, that baby needs to come out STAT. Luke I need you roaming around in the delivery room just like in the grand final last year... left to right, right to left and provide inside support for the Mrs.

Politis: *nods head*
        Politis: Reaches into pocket and pulls out cheque book and advances towards Doctor
        Robbo: *Intercepts Nick* and whispers in his ear "put that shit away...we got this !"

Luke: As a precaution checks himself with the Doc for an impromptu HIA.
        Doc: Yeah nah you're all good
        Robbo: *on the walkie-talkie* take the Mrs on...fake to go to the inside support nurse then HIT the decoy nurse !

RESULT: Baby Keary born with Mum and bub healthy at FT
        Well played Sir.....
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
          I wasn't at the birth of either of my kids because I had work commitments. Ridiculous to miss a final to be there.
          Wow, just wow......

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post

He shoulda worn a helmet 9 months ago!
            That's a ripper....

Pathetic!
            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
              Was reading the Tell-u-cr@p at the cafe this morning and figured somebody else would raise this during the day but they haven't. Keary's made it clear he'll be there for his child's birth in roughly 3 weeks.

Good on him IMO and good on the club for supporting this.
              NO!
              His first loyalty should be to the Club at this time of year!

Do we want to get to the Grand Final or not?
              To get to the Grand Final, let alone win it, we need Keary to be playing.

Suppose it would be inappropriate to ask what they're doing having a baby at this time of year.
              Yes, I know, "you can't always plan these things".

I'm here to tell, that if he's not playing every game from now on, we will not win the Grand Final.

Can't the doctors make it so that the baby is born on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday?

Comment

Isn't there a process by which it can be cut out or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                  Isn't there a process by which it can be cut out or something?
                  Induce or Caesarian

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

NO!

Suppose it would be inappropriate to ask what they're doing having a baby at this time of year.

I'm here to tell, that if he's not playing every game from now on, we will not win the Grand Final.

Can't the doctors make it so that the baby is born on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday?
                    you are a hard man / woman.

Comment

All his games should be in Sydney no real drama

Comment

Does anyone actually know when it’s due ? On the fox coverage last night they were talking as if it’s due this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

NO!

Jeff Horn turned down a 2 million dollar title fight with a Japanese World champion because he wanted to be at the birth of his 2nd child . He just got knocked out badly in a upset and I doubt he will ever get to challenge for a legitimate world title again nor make that kind of money unless they hype up a clash with tzsyu son.
                          Sporting careers and opportunities can be fleeting .

Comment

Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
                            Does anyone actually know when it’s due ? On the fox coverage last night they were talking as if it’s due this week.
                            Keary baby will be making an appearance tomorrow.

Comment

Gotta say I feel for his wife. And kid.

I cannot imagine that the club would put any undue pressure on him like the Pen is. Once again, this is 2019

This is what Trent has been training for all year, the time when someone is out and another has to fill the position. Slot straight in. Boom
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I know a lot of comments on here by certain peanuts are for shock value, but even still. Wow.

....Then again looking at some post counts it certainly makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X