David Fifita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    I wouldnt worry about Fifita but I would go after Hass to replace JWH in 2 years.
    I think Fifita will be as powerful as JWH in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

News Ltd have decided that Max Payne has the coolest name this season so all attention should be on him. Possibly because Taumalolo's nowhere near the top 8.

I think he's meeeeh... another big bopper.

David Fifita is a grub who assaults U12's refs then plays for QLD (when his twin brother played for NSW?) Go figure.

All of them can get farked IMO.
      Wrong David Fifita re the ref abuse that was Andy's twin. Although they are related.

Comment

David Fifita is top shelf for mine. Looks a pretty dedicated young bloke, with loads of talent, size and strength....plus good leg speed. I'd get the chequebook out for this one. He has stood out several times this year against all opposition.

Comment

David Fifita plays in Boyd Cordner's position thus it makes no sense to me that the Roosters would be interested in signing Fifita unless and of course Boyd is planning to retire after season 2020 and the Roosters see nobody within who is suitable. Thus, I call BS on the Roosters being interested in signing David, despite being a very good player.
          Last edited by TheLoneRooster; 08-26-2019, 04:32 PM.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
            David Fifita plays in Boyd Cordner's position thus it makes no sense to me that the Roosters would be interested in signing Fifita unless and of course Boyd is planning to retire after season 2020 and the Roosters so nobody within who is suitable. Thus, I call BS on the Roosters being interested in signing David, despite being a very good player.
            Growing boy. Not yet 20 (next year) and already 107 kilos and runs like the wind.

Comment

Payne Haas - awesome
              Tevita Pangai - awesome
              Matt Lodge - awesome
              Matt Gillett - awesome
              David Fifita - awesome

Broncos pack - shit

Please don’t be sucked in by the one brilliant game every 10 weeks (aka FPN syndrome). I hope he resigns on big dollars like the rest of them and cripples the Broncos salary cap for next decade.
              Last edited by Gary Worthless; 08-26-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                Payne Haas - awesome
                Tevita Pangai - awesome
                Matt Lodge - awesome
                Matt Gillett - awesome
                David Fifita - awesome

Broncos pack - shit

Please don’t be sucked in by the one brilliant game every 10 weeks (aka FPN syndrome). I hope he resigns on big dollars like the rest of them and cripples the Broncos salary cap for next decade.
                Worriers have offered him $1m per season.

Comment

I don't think for a moment that the Rooster's will sign Fifita, and I don't think they should.

Regarding whether he can play or not I'll share with you that someone who's opinion I respect and who has been involved in League for many many years, particularly with Junior Development, told me that Fifita was the best young player he has seen since Brad Clyde.

Comment

Fifita along with Haas are athletic freaks . I think he would be out of our price range considering our roster.
                    Broncos have got so many great athletes in that team , they need a Cronk like buy to guide them around the park .

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Growing boy. Not yet 20 (next year) and already 107 kilos and runs like the wind.
                      Good points all Louis. Though as someone else said, who makes way in the current squad?
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

I think Fifita will be as powerful as JWH in a year or two.
                        I havent seen him play that much but I thought he played on the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                          Payne Haas - awesome
                          Tevita Pangai - awesome
                          Matt Lodge - awesome
                          Matt Gillett - awesome
                          David Fifita - awesome

Broncos pack - shit

Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Good points all Louis. Though as someone else said, who makes way in the current squad?
                            Maubs when he finally calls it a day.

Comment

As usual another top line forward linked to the Roosters.....and based on averages id say its all bullshit to maximise the players asking price. First TPJ, then Lodge, then Frizell and now David Fifita

As i love to say to all my non Roosters mates.....name me 1 big name forward signing between 2013 SBW and 2019 Angus Crichton-just 1. Its no co-incidence that the club rarely buys ready made forwards- its policy

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Maubs when he finally calls it a day.
                                What about the other 80%?

Comment

Working...
                                X