Official Match Day Thread: Roosters V Saints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters V Saints

We need to keep the momentum going. The ability to rest a few in Round 25 is a huge incentive to keep winning. Saints should run out of enthusiasm after about two minutes so we could score more points than England did last night.

Go Roosters!

(I nominate Jack’s Fur Coat to begin the game day thread next Saturday as I will be away)

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose this game but then go undefeated the rest of the year.

I feel we're better off dropping a game before the finals - see 2013 & 2018 vs 2014 & 2015 - and I don't see it being at home to Penrith next week or vs Souffs as we'll be fired up to smash the filth and relegate them to 5th for good.

Let's just get through the match unscathed by injuries. That'd be victory enough for me.

Comment

Looking for another polished performance on both sides of the ball. Would love to keep them as close to 0 as possible.

Looking for Tauky to make a solid return.

Comment

im thinking and hoping chooks 10 plus , prob dropping 1 before finals wont hurt though. up the chooks.

Comment

We've already dropped 6. That's more than enough.

Comment

Noticed Big Dell's son has been named in the extended squad. A possible wildcard?

Comment

Heading down tonight with a couple of friends from work who are St George members. New ground and a new experience. Will I be safe sitting in the members in my premiership jersey from last year? (He he he)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce 38-0 View Post
                Heading down tonight with a couple of friends from work who are St George members. New ground and a new experience. Will I be safe sitting in the members in my premiership jersey from last year? (He he he)
                Should be fine, at half-time all the Dragons fans will have left

Comment

Should be closer than expected.
                  Easts by 20 plus

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    We need to keep the momentum going. The ability to rest a few in Round 25 is a huge incentive to keep winning. Saints should run out of enthusiasm after about two minutes so we could score more points than England did last night.

Go Roosters!

(I nominate Jack’s Fur Coat to begin the game day thread next Saturday as I will be away)
                    Thanks mate...a promotion!

Saints to play with youthful enthusiasm early and keep it close for a while. We finish too strong in the final quarter or so.
                    To our fans we tell you
                    If you have not been told
                    We play this game for all of us
                    We play it from the soul!

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                      Noticed Big Dell's son has been named in the extended squad. A possible wildcard?
                      He will play.

Comment

Hard to figure why this st george team is so low on the table. What with their SOO forward pack and their million dollar halfback and all.

Easts 38 - st george 0

Comment

Ben Hunt has been ruled out of the Dragons clash with the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                            Ben Hunt has been ruled out of the Dragons clash with the Roosters.
                            Good. Although he usually cracks under pressure when it counts, he often plays his best footy against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Saints to play with youthful enthusiasm early and keep it close for a while. We finish too strong in the final quarter or so.
                              I totally agree, it’ll be close for 50-60 mins before we close it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X