Big Papi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Papi

That is the best I have ever seen him play tonight...including the Burgii destruction game a few seasons ago.

Well done lad.

And (If I wasn't an Easts supporter)...I would be most proud of the Bulldogs the way they are finishing off the season.

I had thought Poppa Pay was yesterday's man.. but big kudos to him and his mob.

Comment

ill give the dogs their due, i had them for wooden spooners this year, yet they are nowhere near. i dont know about pays coaching credentials but at least his team always have a go, unlike the titans, warriors, tigers, cowboys, depending on the day.

Comment

Big Papi tried to iron put his old mate Kane Evans a few times too.

I never know what to make of teams who as soon as they know they cant make the playoffs they start winning games. I think its a bit of a dead cat bounce syndrome. You can be sure as hell if the Bulldogs don't get off to a decent start next year the same supporters who wanted Pays head this year will start campaigning against him again. Times like this you appreciate being a Roosters supporter in this day and age.

WTF is wrong with Nathan Brown? He needs a sedative. Lost the plot

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          And (If I wasn't an Easts supporter)...I would be most proud of the Bulldogs the way they are finishing off the season.

I think young Lewis had a great game, was on manu and Moses like he was possessed. Plenty of guts in that bulldogs team.

Comment

I agree. Credit to them. They have been awesome.

Comment

It’s a pretty weak comp when Parra are/were in contention for a top 4 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                Big Papi tried to iron put his old mate Kane Evans a few times too.

I never know what to make of teams who as soon as they know they cant make the playoffs they start winning games. I think its a bit of a dead cat bounce syndrome. You can be sure as hell if the Bulldogs don't get off to a decent start next year the same supporters who wanted Pays head this year will start campaigning against him again. Times like this you appreciate being a Roosters supporter in this day and age.

WTF is wrong with Nathan Brown? He needs a sedative. Lost the plot
                Yes seen Papi and Kane collide, thought there was going to be a blue. But Kane was just shadow boxing..

Comment

Yes seen Papi and Kane collide, thought there was going to be a blue. But Kane was just shadow boxing..
                  Did Papi start fingering his a-hole?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Did Papi start fingering his a-hole?
                    Don't think so...and neither did Will Hopoate. The apple fell further from the tree there.

Comment

We played them into form some weeks ago
                      Big Papi was special & his chook pedigree was on display
                      it's about guts & a few teams don't know the meaning
                      Credit to coach Pay
                      Wasn't he part of our 2002 exploits?
                      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I really enjoyed the game last night. An absolute cracker and not too many points scored either.
                        Did anyone notice Brown after the whistle had gone brush past a couple of doggies to get to Tolman and get in his face with a gobfull
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                          Did anyone notice Brown after the whistle had gone brush past a couple of doggies to get to Tolman and get in his face with a gobfull
                          Yeah i noticed. Tolman has been around too long and is too smart to be sucked into Nathan Browns bullshit.

Here he is losing the plot playing for the Tigers......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopPRG-lrqE​​​​​​

He is a hell of a player thou.....but i'm surprised that more teams don't try and bait him- that fuse is very very short

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                            We played them into form some weeks ago
                            Big Papi was special & his chook pedigree was on display
                            it's about guts & a few teams don't know the meaning
                            Credit to coach Pay
                            Wasn't he part of our 2002 exploits?
                            Yep, he coached the 21's and was one of Sticky's assistants. He coached NSW Under 20's for the first 4 or 5 years and they won every game too. He's done a great job with limited resources and is a quality person as well

Comment

Was D coach, wasn't he. Must have come with Sticky from the Bulldogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X