Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiz kid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wiz kid

    Only Ďex Roosterí related but I canít help but laugh myself to tears every time the new Sportsbet ad comes on.

    Gottta hand it to Toddy for being such a good sport.

    its good to see he can take the piss.
    Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

  • #2
    Youíre easy to please.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      Youíre easy to please.
      I canít help it. The reckon the ad is brilliant and good on Todd for letting everyone laugh it him.
      Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
        I canít help it. The reckon the ad is brilliant and good on Todd for letting everyone laugh it him.
        I found it funny too, but I am also easily amused when thirteen mentions hookers and porn every second post.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by milanja View Post

          I found it funny too, but I am also easily amused when thirteen mentions hookers and porn every second post.
          Yeah but thatís funny because itís so very true!

          lets not forget we need a good sense of humor to survive down here in Canberra as well.
          Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

          Comment


          • #6
            Iím in Canberra for a week. Love it.

            At least to visit.

            But only in winter.

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't mind the Sportsbet ads as they're usually a bit edgy and different, and I thought the Toddles one was a bit funny.
              I ordered a chicken and an egg off Amazon. I'll let you know.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                Iím in Canberra for a week. Love it.

                At least to visit.

                But only in winter.
                Enjoy it JT. Just keep our secret safe. Donít want the rest of the country knowing how good it is here.
                Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  Enjoy it JT. Just keep our secret safe. Donít want the rest of the country knowing how good it is here.
                  I visit three or four times every winter. Have done for 25 years.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

                    I visit three or four times every winter. Have done for 25 years.
                    Alexander Maconochie Centre

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by milanja View Post

                      Alexander Maconochie Centre
                      Transfer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by milanja View Post

                        Alexander Maconochie Centre
                        very good!

                        What do you do down here JT?

                        Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

                          very good!

                          What do you do down here JT?
                          Chill - literally. Eat. Relax. Go see clients. Repeat.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

                            Chill - literally. Eat. Relax. Go see clients. Repeat.
                            ĎClientsí. Is that we are calling them these days is it?

                            Wonder if Thirteen visited any Ďclientsí over the weekend?
                            Last edited by rented tracksuit; 08-13-2019, 07:28 AM.
                            Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Can you all meet up for Tuesday schnitzel night?

                              Then maybe a bit of chill afterwards
                              Get out of the way, I'm next

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X