No announcement yet.

Tallis calls for Sydney team to be relocated - suggests Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tallis is just jealous that he never got to play for our great club.

Oxygen thief. Makes Blocker look like Einstein.

Comment

Obviously Tallis doesn't read the stats that matter - crowd numbers, $$ profit margins, trophies won.

The NRL won't move a successful club. Relocate the sh*t that isn't working - Dogs, Sharks, Tigers. Make St Merge play permanently out of Wollongong. Financially the NRL won't lose much by relocating one of these teams. On the other hand by moving a club like Easts, the NRL will risk losing all the money the club brings to the game.

I wondered why Tallis was on the Matty Johns show when he doesn't add any value. Then I realised it was because the other hosts needed an easy target to take the piss out of whenever they lose their way.

Comment

Another fox sports story death riding Sydney clubs.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...7736f4ac684985

We don't look that good on those stats.

Comment

I suggest Tallis's brain be relocated from its current position below his waistline!
          Last edited by ccfc bondi; 08-14-2019, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Stats mean Jack Shit, anyone can manipulate stats to suit their own individual agenda, apparently Rooster 6 done it for years with Mitch Pearce.
            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Can't see any Sydney club moving in the next 5 years.
              If the NRL want a club to move they will come up with a formula to force one or two to move. I don't like this as it is easy to fudge.
              IF Greenturd decides the Roosters need to move they will make us fail the KPI. Give us plenty of Thursday night and 6pm Friday games which no one goes to, they will do that to any club they want to relocate.

I still feel you need:
              Roosters for the city
              Manly for the North
              Sharks for the South
              Parra for the inner west
              Penrith for the west
              West for Campbelltown
              Saints for Wollongong

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                Can't see any Sydney club moving in the next 5 years.
                If the NRL want a club to move they will come up with a formula to force one or two to move. I don't like this as it is easy to fudge.
                IF Greenturd decides the Roosters need to move they will make us fail the KPI. Give us plenty of Thursday night and 6pm Friday games which no one goes to, they will do that to any club they want to relocate.

I still feel you need:
                Roosters for the city
                Manly for the North
                Sharks for the South
                Parra for the inner west
                Penrith for the west
                West for Campbelltown
                Saints for Wollongong
                I love the glaring ommission, but it won't happen again

Comment

We've won 4 MPs in the last five years.

Club management is vital and us and the Storm would be in the top two.

We don't have a large junior base in the eastern suburbs, but are putting money into the Central Coast.

Having a big junior base doesn't mean much if you don't develop those players. We have a good record of developing players. More than half the players in this week's team played their first game with us.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    We've won 4 MPs in the last five years.

Club management is vital and us and the Storm would be in the top two.

We don't have a large junior base in the eastern suburbs, but are putting money into the Central Coast.

Having a big junior base doesn't mean much if you don't develop those players. We have a good record of developing players. More than half the players in this week's team played their first game with us.
                    Yeah Robbo talked about player development in his last interview. He stressed that indoctrinating guys like Radley from a young age and signing the right guys (like Verrills) is key.

People can say we poach but Verrills was never hyped as the next best thing. He's now a 40-50 tackles a game hooker who can hold his own in 1st grade (whereas Manly have signed a QLD'er for life as their main playmaker). At some point people need to give us credit for developing players.

Comment

The Chooks arent going anywhere, ever.
                      Trust me, Im an Undertaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        The Chooks arent going anywhere, ever.
                        Trust me, Im an Undertaker.
                        So people are dying to meet you now?

Is this a gee up mate, or have you really got a new gig?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

So people are dying to meet you now?

Is this a gee up mate, or have you really got a new gig?
                          All above ground JFC, Ive been doing it for just over 2 & half years now. Ive never had any complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

We don’t look that bad either, crowd, titles, finals appearance we are close enough to the top, like always the local juniors let us down, and our membership should really be higher after all our success to be honest.

Comment

All above ground JFC, Ive been doing it for just over 2 & half years now. Ive never had any complaints.
                              If you do you should take industrial action. You should go on a Go-fast.

Comment

2AB55388-3521-465F-9A38-63D09632CBD9.jpeg
                                this is what I will think you look like every time you post now

Comment

Working...
                                X