Tallis calls for Sydney team to be relocated - suggests Roosters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
    Interestingly, based on 35,000 NRL fan sresponses,the NRL fan survey has the Roosters as being the most supported team (11%) ahead of the Broncos (10%). I acknowledge that this may be distorted by the high level of illiteracy among Vermin fans)
    We are also one of the leading clubs for away crowds.

Tallis is a bone head.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

As long as it's just that kook talking about it, I'm hardly concerned.
      "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post
        tallis makes the average souffs fan look intelligent
        Really?
        "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Who remembers in a game i think it was 02 against the Broncos...chooks kicked off and Freddy flattened him..got carried off and didnt come back...please someone find the video..Tallis will love it im sure Mathew Kohns will play it
          Last edited by The Brain; 08-12-2019, 06:10 PM.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Of the top 4 NRL teams two are the oldest Sydney foundations clubs. It's what the game is about. Having a tradition, a story, families of supporters that stretch back over a century.

Gordon Tallis doesn't get that loyalty. It's part of what these clubs are successful now as they have been across the decades. The NRL is a business and this too is what good business is based upon. Why take Eastern Suburbs out of the Eastern Suburbs?

Mr Tallis n old adage goes to the tune ofĒ
            Better to not speak and be thought of as dumb
            Than open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Tallis was also the prick that Bennet used to get into hodges ear to leave the chooks and hence performed woefully in 2004
              Last edited by The Brain; 08-12-2019, 08:21 PM.
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Tallis is dumber than Blocker. Who cares what he mumbles.

Comment

Tallis has to make waves with his controversial views. Thats because as anyone can see he isn't comfortable and offers nothing on Matt JohnsTV show, i doubt he can write for the print media and he will put you to sleep on the radio. He needs to get his name in lights somewhere somehow

Comment

I am a witness that Tallis hates the Roosters as I have heard him say it live in person about 8-9 years ago. With that said, he made the headlines therefore it has elevated his profile for a day or day and a half!

Comment

Tallis' recent outburst also includes suggesting Josh Dugan should retire because he is always injured-even though he has played 18 games this year........calling bullshit on Wayne Bennett saying he offered to coach the Titans- why would Bennett lie about that?........telling Jesse Ramien to toughen up and that he took the easy way out by leaving the Knights- ummmm Gordy you sat out a season like a sook on St George because a court ruled you had to honour the contract YOU SIGNED with them. Maybe you should suggest that the million dollar man Ash Taylor should toughen up?

All his ridiculous outbursts is just his way of distracting from the fact that the Titans are a rabble of shit.

Maybe the Titans needed to listen to better consultants/ambassadors than Gordon Tallis?

Maybe Meninga could have taken over as coach for the rest of the year and showed some leadership. Footage of him standing in a corner in the dressing room after another massive defeat with a blank look on his face and a big poop in his nappy is ludicrous- he is the Australian coach- all this while Luke Burt and Neville Nobody are appointed interim coaches.

Good luck to Justin Holbrook. Mick Potter had massive success at St Helens too and was touted as a saviour when he came back to coach the Wests Tigers....& look how that turned out
                      Last edited by Random Rooster; 08-13-2019, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Tallis is right up there with the unfunny Matthew Johns as the biggest Roosters haters in the media, both dickhead agenda driven dumbarses, Even Rothfield has more credibility than these 2 oxygen thieves
                        Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                          I am a witness that Tallis hates the Roosters as I have heard him say it live in person about 8-9 years ago. With that said, he made the headlines therefore it has elevated his profile for a day or day and a half!
                          I was at a racing function for the Melbourne Cup in 2004 and Tallis was there. He was toasted and making a goose of himself.

I told him I was a Roosters fan and he made no secret that he hated the club.
                          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

just on rothfield, i feel he is very fair to us, taklis is a dick, none listens to him. even rothfield said last night that were going nowhere on controversy corner.

Comment

I stopped reading when I saw the name Tallis.
                              Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                                I was at a racing function for the Melbourne Cup in 2004 and Tallis was there. He was toasted and making a goose of himself.

I told him I was a Roosters fan and he made no secret that he hated the club.
                                Maybe he thought he had a chance to play for us but was knocked back and still canít get over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X