Both our Centres

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both our Centres

Take a bow! Great defence from Joey and Lats.It was clear that Raiders fancied exposing us on both edges,Manu's hit on Croker was magnificent,Croker looked like a road kill on the Bruce highway.Latrell had by far and away his best defensive game of the year so proud of them both,great decision making,confidence and hard!
    The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

100 % right. That penalty against Latrell was utter BS by the way, he had ragdolled the ball carrier and was entitled to slow down the PTB. I agreed with his disbelief when the ref made the biased call against him. How bout all the times he wrapped up the ball carrier with his arms? My god he has serious upper body strength

Comment

Latrell still the best player in the game. Just in a slump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
        We are lucky to have him even in a slump.
        Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
          No slump last couple of weeks he's been terrific.

What I did notice today was him spending time in the middle in defence especially which surprised me...but he was physical and energetic and that's extremely encouraging.
          I ordered a chicken and an egg off Amazon. I'll let you know.

Comment

Yeah he was doing some hard work for sure.

And his goal kicking. 80 odd percent wins matches.

Comment

Best two in the game.

Comment

How good was Joey after the BS ‘knock on’ call with 4 mins to go . Croker rips the ball out when Manu is tackled and on the ground. They call it knock on.
                Then when they attack our end Joey knocks him over the sideline into next week.
                Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

What I did notice today was him spending time in the middle in defence especially which surprised me...but he was physical and energetic and that's extremely encouraging.
                  Took a couple of tough carries from our end too.

Comment

Originally posted by barryd View Post
                    How good was Joey after the BS ‘knock on’ call with 4 mins to go . Croker rips the ball out when Manu is tackled and on the ground. They call it knock on.
                    Then when they attack our end Joey knocks him over the sideline into next week.
                    Beautiful
                    Like he did to Inglis last September.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I'm with Jack here. Latrell had a job to do and once the game settled, he did it well. Bateman would have felt his hits. And at least he DID wrap that ball up.

He still has to learn not to try the refs patience with his raw aggression. Perhaps if he did it all with a big grin on his face, it would work better.

But he dominates crunch moments. Incredibly strong and for mine he was focused and on the game today. Like all great players, he has a knack of acting in the moment with the right option. Only champions do it. They don't wait around for a result...they enforce one.

Comment

Latrell giving it to Bateman was gold. Just hope we can see that kind of aggression consistently from him
                        #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Working...
                        X