Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

What about the strip on the ground by Keary when they gave the ball back to Canberra and they then scored their first try?
    The most egregious of the lot!

And the shocking double standards at the end with Croker NOT penalised for an actual strip at the completion of the tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      The most egregious of the lot!

And the shocking double standards at the end with Croker NOT penalised for an actual strip at the completion of the tackle.
      Spot on JT and TS. Furthermore, it seems nobody here knows the reason for that last penalty to the faiders. I'll have to watch the replay and see if I can figure it out.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Spot on JT and TS. Furthermore, it seems nobody here knows the reason for that last penalty to the faiders. I'll have to watch the replay and see if I can figure it out.
        The official penalty on the NRL app was given for Morris “holding back”

two of the raiders penalties were were described as “others” so no real description given. Odd.

Comment

• No idea how that grub Rapana didn't cop a MRC charge for his grubby hit on a prone player yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

two of the raiders penalties were were described as “others” so no real description given. Odd.
            Holding back eh? Thanks milanja, I'll go take a look with that in mind.

OK, I've watched the incident five times now and being as impartial as possible, I can't see a penalisable offence there by Morris.
            Last edited by TheLoneRooster; 08-12-2019, 05:41 PM.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
              No idea how that grub Rapana didn't cop a MRC charge for his grubby hit on a prone player yesterday.
              He’s disgusting. In fact lots of them are disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                I've come to accept that almost all of the media/commentators hope we lose in their television coverages...with a few exceptions like Freddy and Mark Gasnier. As disappointing as it is, if you watch them with that lens it's slightly less annoying...just.

You could see in their language that people like Sampson, Ennis, Meninga obviously didn't hide their feelings. Not sure about Braith but before the game he said "Ricky already hates the Roosters"!
                Braith is a rooster mate. No doubt where his loyalties lie.

And I can’t stand Sampson anymore. Souffs-loving airhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
                  Canberra have a poor record against the top 8 teams. They’re just not good enough. They are not coached to win, rather they’re coached to spoil. That will win some games but not the big ones. Ricky appears delusional in thinking he’s team is better than it actually is. He knows that if he coached them to play in a more conventional way, they wouldn’t even compete.
                  Only Canberra and Dogs haven’t beaten a top five side. And that clown thinks they could win a grand final tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Holding back eh? Thanks milanja, I'll go take a look with that in mind.

OK, I've watched the incident five times now and being as impartial as possible, I can't see a penalisable offence there by Morris.
                    8’ hand in ruck Keary
                    10’ RAIDERS try
                    12’ inside 10m Cronk
                    13’ RAIDERS try
                    17’ offside downtown Radley
                    17’ working on the ground Cronk
                    18’ other cotric
                    21’ scrum infringement wighton
                    22’ ROOSTERS try
                    27’ other whitehead
                    29’ scrum infringement Hodgson
                    32’ offside horsburgh
                    33’ ROOSTERS TRY

44’ dangerous tackle whitehead
                    47’ ball strip Angus
                    51’ dangerous tackle rapana
                    52’ ROOSTERS TRY
                    63’ crowding latrell
                    64’ RAIDERS TRY
                    66’ offside downtown rapana
                    68’dangerous tackle Aubo
                    68’ crowding Radley
                    78’ holding back Morris

apart from our first try, every try in the game from both teams came directly from the back of a penalty.

BTW what is crowding??

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Braith is a rooster mate. No doubt where his loyalties lie.

And I can’t stand Sampson anymore. Souffs-loving airhead.
                      That's good to know thanks. He's not a great analyst to listen to, but he presents as a pretty likable bloke.

Like him more now!

Comment

That's good to know thanks. He's not a great analyst to listen to, but he presents as a pretty likable bloke.

Like him more now!
                        I don’t think he is anywhere near the worst on that channel.

Comment

8’ hand in ruck Keary
                          10’ RAIDERS try
                          12’ inside 10m Cronk
                          13’ RAIDERS try
                          17’ offside downtown Radley
                          17’ working on the ground Cronk
                          18’ other cotric
                          21’ scrum infringement wighton
                          22’ ROOSTERS try
                          27’ other whitehead
                          29’ scrum infringement Hodgson
                          32’ offside horsburgh
                          33’ ROOSTERS TRY

44’ dangerous tackle whitehead
                          47’ ball strip Angus
                          51’ dangerous tackle rapana
                          52’ ROOSTERS TRY
                          63’ crowding latrell
                          64’ RAIDERS TRY
                          66’ offside downtown rapana
                          68’dangerous tackle Aubo
                          68’ crowding Radley
                          78’ holding back Morris

apart from our first try, every try in the game from both teams came directly from the back of a penalty.

BTW what is crowding??
                          Crowding is not giving the tackled player enough room to correctly play the ball. It’s very open to interpretation and manipulation.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                            Crowding is not giving the tackled player enough room to correctly play the ball. It’s very open to interpretation and manipulation.
                            Usually invoked when the guy playing the ball drops it and the ref doesn't want his team to lose possession at that point.

Comment

Morris penalized for 'holding back ' that will do me !!! What happens if he tells the cheating arsehole what he really thinks ?? Lol . Seriously Ashley Klein we would like an explanation of that bullshit last minute penalty to the Raiders . ( Among so many other dubious calls ) . You are Not unaccountable !

Comment

Usually invoked when the guy playing the ball drops it and the ref doesn't want his team to lose possession at that point.
                                Exactly. Can be interpreted in a number of ways.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X