Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
    lol Ricky claiming things didn't go there way via a few ref decisions.
    Loser. Whinger. What ever happened to giving credit where it’s due? We were the better team by far. Only penalties and strips kept them in the game.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Whsts verills status?
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        Whsts verills status?
        In the Foxtel coverage they said it was just a knock but no structural damage. But after the game Robbo said he doesn't know what's going on yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          In the Foxtel coverage they said it was just a knock but no structural damage. But after the game Robbo said he doesn't know what's going on yet.
          Ok thanks mate missed all the after game stuff ..need the kid in there.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• What about Cronk and Manu's try savers today ...Shithot

Comment

• Very well done to the Roosters today against a team I have grown to absolutely detest (except for their fullback). Roosters missed a lot of tackles and made a lot of ineffective ones as well when compared to the green thugs. Room for improvement and don't get me started on the number of times the Roosters were stripped of the ball - AAARRGGGHHH.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• can all this this angus crichton is shit be put to bed now ? he was near best on field today, last week , against the dogs as well i think, so lets welcome gus and treat him as a legit rooster, not an ex rabbit, not a future rugby player, he has said he wants to be here , and i believe him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                  can all this this angus crichton is shit be put to bed now ? he was near best on field today, last week , against the dogs as well i think, so lets welcome gus and treat him as a legit rooster, not an ex rabbit, not a future rugby player, he has said he wants to be here , and i believe him.
                  Well said.

Comment

• Angus was a rooster way before he was a vermin

Comment

• MOM points:

3 Crichton
                      2 Teddy
                      1 Tupou

Comment

• Just watched the press conferences. Robbo happy with the effort, frustrated with the new stripping rule, and proud of Verrills. Acknowledged the faiders' exploitation of the new stripping rule.

Sticky said "... couple of things if we had of (sic) got different calls on certain things ..." and "... with not a lot of things going your way ..." and "... it was hard to get momentum in the ruck ..." Also there's ... "too much pressure on the refs ..." regarding the new stripping rule. One small generous comment regarding the Roosters.

Noticed Robbo is the coach that generally gives the most time to the reporters in the press conferences.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I reckon John Bateman is a gun.

Not that we need another second rower, but you gotta admire a player like that. Hard AF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                            Just watched the press conferences. Robbo happy with the effort, frustrated with the new stripping rule, and proud of Verrills. Acknowledged the faiders' exploitation of the new stripping rule.

Sticky said "... couple of things if we had of (sic) got different calls on certain things ..." and "... with not a lot of things going your way ..." and "... it was hard to get momentum in the ruck ..." Also there's ... "too much pressure on the refs ..." regarding the new stripping rule. One small generous comment regarding the Roosters.

Noticed Robbo is the coach that generally gives the most time to the reporters in the press conferences.
                            Ricky does not have the humility or brains to grow from this experience of being outplayed. He could make a positive experience out of this by admitting his team was not good enough but they will learn and improve. Instead in his world they were more than good enough ("we don't need this game to be ready to play Melbourne") and due to magical influences outside of his control they somehow unjustly weren't allowed to win.

On the basis of this deluded, loser attitude I think his team's season is already over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                              A good win considering the troops we were missing but still a lot of work to be done.

Manly & Melbourne are another step above the Raiders at the moment IMO.
                              What about the raiders and the refs?

Comment

• Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
                                I dont remember watching a team rely so heavily on the refs! piggybacks and constant whingeing every tackle and even when they're in-play. Grubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X