Robbo Disses Raiders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo Disses Raiders!

Calls their attack predictable and boring. I haven't seen this kind of trash talk from Robbo before in a lead up to a big game - what's he up to?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/10/...ative-raiders/

Trash talking? Wouldn't wilt a lettuce. And he didn't call their attack boring.

The guy in the press conference was trying to talk the game up and Robbo just played a straight bat.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      Calls their attack predictable and boring. I haven't seen this kind of trash talk from Robbo before in a lead up to a big game - what's he up to?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/10/...ative-raiders/
      You should get a job as a journalist cause you talk crap. He never mentioned boring.

Comment

"coach Robinson declared Ricky Stuart's troops can be predictable with the ball."

"we sort of know what they do – they're quite conservative,"

Ok, I read into it and he didn't use word "boring". Still sounds like he's stirring a bit.

Hey 13, I've got a job and I bet it's better than yours you tool so stick your insults up your bum. Every second comment of yours involves prostitutes. Real funny.

Comment

I would loovveeee to see Coaches talk a bit of trash pre game instead of the normal boring stereotypical shit.

Go Robbo!

Comment

Lets just hope Robbo is not stirring up the raiders too much as we don’t want that. He shouldn’t be over confident. The raiders can make him pay dearly for talk like that. I think our best talking should be done on the field not goading top sides. I think what he said will just stir up the raiders and he might regret it.
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

It sounds to me that he is confident.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                Lets just hope Robbo is not stirring up the raiders too much as we don’t want that. He shouldn’t be over confident. The raiders can make him pay dearly for talk like that. I think our best talking should be done on the field not goading top sides. I think what he said will just stir up the raiders and he might regret it.
                Mate I can assure you statements by Robbo are not going to influence the Raiders...they will be fired up to nail us regardless.

This stuff is for the fans and media trollops.

Comment

Who cares. If you are good enough, back yourself and talk yourselves up. If you happen to fall short and your mouth moves quicker than your feet, swallow your pride and give credit to your opposition where its due.

We will win. If we don’t, hopefully we lose to a better side on the day and for no other reason. Eg, like what nearly happened to the Dogs tonight.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

im worried it ha given them extra motivation, the raiders are a good team and not to be under estimated, either robbo has been taken out of context , or he knows something we all don't and we are about to put the foot down in this comp, i dont know which.

Comment

OMG some of you need to lighten up. A pack of nannies if ever there was!

Comment

Sounds like he is playing with sticky’s head, or making sure the team is ready take on an even more motivated team.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                          "coach Robinson declared Ricky Stuart's troops can be predictable with the ball."

"we sort of know what they do – they're quite conservative,"

Ok, I read into it and he didn't use word "boring". Still sounds like he's stirring a bit.

Hey 13, I've got a job and I bet it's better than yours you tool so stick your insults up your bum. Every second comment of yours involves prostitutes. Real funny.
                          It’s not a Souths forum mate. We all have jobs!
                          Mine’s “better than yours”? Really? Are you five?

Sorry to strike a nerve but you did state something that was totally untrue.
                          Last edited by Thirteen; 08-11-2019, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X