Roosters Members bar at the SCG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters Members bar at the SCG?

Anyone know why it was closed? I know it’s crazy expensive but I’d rather drink a 12 buck 4 pines than a 10 buck Carlton/VB.

Shits me when the club sell us one thing like come to the scg next year we will move the big screens from Allianz to the scg so you will get at least good replays - we will set up a bar just for you - then in the case of the screens just don’t do it and in the case of the bar just not open it as the season draws on.

Im not one for bagging the club or the membership guys at all but this sort of thing does give me the shits.

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
    Anyone know why it was closed? I know it’s crazy expensive but I’d rather drink a 12 buck 4 pines than a 10 buck Carlton/VB.

Shits me when the club sell us one thing like come to the scg next year we will move the big screens from Allianz to the scg so you will get at least good replays - we will set up a bar just for you - then in the case of the screens just don’t do it and in the case of the bar just not open it as the season draws on.

Im not one for bagging the club or the membership guys at all but this sort of thing does give me the shits.
    I was heading there for my regular $11.60 4 Pines Amber only to find it shut up too mate.

I asked several staff members and finally was told they dont open "All the bars" when the crowds aren't big.

Lovely... Maybe the Easts bar opens for happy hour between 5-6pm on a Tuesday when no one is there at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I was heading there for my regular $11.60 4 Pines Amber only to find it shut up too mate.

I asked several staff members and finally was told they dont open "All the bars" when the crowds aren't big.

Lovely... Maybe the Easts bar opens for happy hour between 5-6pm on a Tuesday when no one is there at all.
      Only 3.5 hours to go!
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

While we’re on the whinge, I hate that all members seats are defined.

I always bought Chookpen General at the SFS so that me and whoever I was with could sit together. Now if I want to bring my kids I run the risk of having to move anytime someone decides to claim their chair.

Fcuk u very much.

I understand we have to move to SCG. But the model the membership team has employed within the whole setup is so much worse than it needs to be. They’ve compounded the pain as far as I’m concerned.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Lip why don’t you try Tinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            The Chookpen is TheLip's tinder. She like middle aged slobs that like to drink, punt go to the footy & go on the Chookpen. She would probably be okay with her man going off to Perth to watch the SOO & catch up with a cheap hooker while he is there.

Comment

For a beautiful Sunday afternoon it was a poor crowd at the SCG.
              The numbers seem to be dropping off every game.
              I wonder if Roosters Membership notices or cares.

Comment

I was there for the game against Newey and sat upstairs in the Bradman Stand. The SCG officials let us exit via the Members. Not on Sunday after the Titans game. When questioned the excuse was it was based on the number that attended what they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

The Chookpen is TheLip's tinder. She like middle aged slobs that like to drink, punt go to the footy & go on the Chookpen. She would probably be okay with her man going off to Perth to watch the SOO & catch up with a cheap hooker while he is there.
                  Ha - you remember well Mickie.

Comment

13 that’s good from you - keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

All the Gas lines were down in the O'Reilly stand... I could only get bottled beer...

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Nothing wrong with cheap hookers in Perth.’

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

May I suggest 557 CROWN STREET for pre game drinks. A 4 pines bar and burger place recently opened and only a short walk to the ground from there. They also do a weekday special of $6 pints from 4pm - 6pm which I absolutely destroyed myself on https://4pinesbeer.com.au/our-venue/...er-surryhills/two days ago.

We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

May I suggest 557 CROWN STREET for pre game drinks. A 4 pines bar and burger place recently opened and only a short walk to the ground from there. They also do a weekday special of $6 pints from 4pm - 6pm which I absolutely destroyed myself on https://4pinesbeer.com.au/our-venue/...er-surryhills/two days ago.

Thanks AW that’s a good shout - bit far to go from the Orielly stand mid game but 6 buck pints mon- fri make it worth a visit. Looks good

Comment

Nothing wrong with cheap hookers in Perth.’
                              I dont know about that Thirteen but each to their own.

Comment

Working...
                              X