• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Hookers are really cheap in Perth.
    You really did enjoy origin in Perth then

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Yeah only central coast is included (for now, wouldn't be shocked if they took it away again) - so a season member travelling across states to see their team play a 'home' game have to purchase a ticket

plus magic round is definitely not included despite sacrificing a home game (roosters get a slice of the $ though)

From my knowledge membership is the same price as when we had 12 home games, if not more expensive each year.

Our members have had a pretty rough deal in the last few years, they've had periods of being my stingy with free inclusions as well, moving games that aren't included, SCG set up less than ideal. I've also found their membership team frustrating and unable to do simple requests this year (a bloke called Warren has been hopeless - I needed my card re-issued and they had lost it twice in the process of resending, as well as failing to update my details multiple times so i miss out on communication)

For a team falling behind in membership numbers in a ground that doesn't have the best ground to watch footy you'd think they would be doing everything to keep members happy. Scares me when they talk about relocation and if a criteria is membership, we could be in trouble.

In saying all this as mentioned before, I support the club moving games but they should be included.

Roosters v Manly at North Sydney oval would be good.

Comment

Loads seem real excited.. I'm struggling with this whole playing here there and everywhere, being a stick in the mud dinosaur from the henson park sydney sports ground home game days. I gotta do something to wrap my head around it as now it just seems like it's the way forward What Destination Venues will it be next.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post

Take the Indian Pacific. It is a very nice way to travel. Not cheap though.
          Not sure if the Indian Pacific goes to Bali

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

If its the Storm then I reckon we are getting robbed again as it will be 3 years in a row that we havnt had such a blockbuster played in our backyard.
            It's incredible to me that match up was not made priority at Allianz. Playing the scum at SFS and beating them when Burgess slammed Cronk was dreamland and everyone turned up you couldn't move in the joint. Just like playing Souths Round 1, its big numbers. Hello!

Playing Storm elsewhere tells me that they don't care about the regular fans. Change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

It's incredible to me that match up was not made priority at Allianz. Playing the scum at SFS and beating them when Burgess slammed Cronk was dreamland and everyone turned up you couldn't move in the joint. Just like playing Souths Round 1, its big numbers. Hello!

Playing Storm elsewhere tells me that they don't care about the regular fans. Change my mind.
              Best atmosphere at a game that I have ever attended. 50/50 the crowd & it was electric. How good was it at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Roosters v Manly at North Sydney oval would be good.
                Roosters V Norths at Brookie would be even better!!!

Comment

Working...
                X