• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Hope you scratched his car.
    It was stolen so it was already scratched

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Itís great when you can have some lighthearted banter between fans. Bay 14 in the western Stand there was a good mix or both Raiders and Roosters fans. Went to the Kingston pub for drinks and dinner, a few Roosters supporters there too, the last couple of times I have been down for the Canberra game have gone back home on the Monday and have had breakfast or lunch at the Paragon, going home via the coast tomorrow, never driven across to Batemans Bay from Canberra before, looking forward to checking out Braidwood., staying with friends at Mollymook overnight and back to Sydney Tuesday.
      Glad you had a good time mate. The Kingo can get a bit rowdy.

Enjoy the drive along the Kings Hwy tomorrow but take it easy. Itís a notoriously dangerous stretch of road but you wonít be traveling with the weekend warriors so you will be fine. Braidwood is nice but I only ever stop there for an early morning pie on the way over for a fishing trip.

If youíve never been to Pebbly Beach, do yourself a favor and take a look. Once you come off the Kings Hwy and turn left onto the Princess Hwy, the turnoff is about 20kms. Itís a dirt road in but well maintained and well worth the detour. A little secret is to park in the car park and take a walk north to the next beach which is the true Pebbly Beach. You will know what I mean when you get there!
      Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

Glad you had a good time mate. The Kingo can get a bit rowdy.

Enjoy the drive along the Kings Hwy tomorrow but take it easy. Itís a notoriously dangerous stretch of road but you wonít be traveling with the weekend warriors so you will be fine. Braidwood is nice but I only ever stop there for an early morning pie on the way over for a fishing trip.

If youíve never been to Pebbly Beach, do yourself a favor and take a look. Once you come off the Kings Hwy and turn left onto the Princess Hwy, the turnoff is about 20kms. Itís a dirt road in but well maintained and well worth the detour. A little secret is to park in the car park and take a walk north to the next beach which is the true Pebbly Beach. You will know what I mean when you get there!
        Thanks mate, have had a great time and the win today was icing on the cake. The Kingston was nice and gentile tonight, food good and ended up finishing having drinks in the library section out the back of Maddies in front of the fire. Yes going to take the drive carefully down the Kings Hwy as it is a road I donít know and have heard it is very windy. Do love going to Pebbly Beach, have been quite a few times, a great place to see lots of Kangaroos, their and also Depot Beach.

Comment

• The 3 hour plus drive home was a pleasure after a rare win in Canberra. It has been almost a decade since I have witnessed a win there. Which means that I have been a grumpy shit for nearly a decade lol.

On a side note, does anyone remember quite a while ago, that the half-time "entertainment" was a CMFEU protest/rally? Flags, balloons, posters, speeches.. the works. Maybe it's just a Canberra thing. I think the ex Tigers guy was the CEO at the time?

Comment

• Glad to witness fans arriving home safe and sound from that danger game.

Keep in mind that it was also a "3 hour cruise" that led to the stowaways on Gilligan's Island.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Thanks mate, have had a great time and the win today was icing on the cake. The Kingston was nice and gentile tonight, food good and ended up finishing having drinks in the library section out the back of Maddies in front of the fire. Yes going to take the drive carefully down the Kings Hwy as it is a road I donít know and have heard it is very windy. Do love going to Pebbly Beach, have been quite a few times, a great place to see lots of Kangaroos, their and also Depot Beach.
              Cool mate. Enjoy the remaining couple of days.

Comment

• Trivia is about to start. Just had another lovely fat Schnitty and Iíve got the $5 bottomless drinks as well! Iím set for the next 2 hours and will probably piss the bed tonight!

Comment

Trivia is about to start. Just had another lovely fat Schnitty and Iíve got the $5 bottomless drinks as well! Iím set for the next 2 hours and will probably piss the bed tonight!
                  At least it will be warm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

At least it will be warm.
                    Itís nice inside. Only 1 degree out right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X