The Oracle speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oracle speaks

There are many of you my followers who have dedicated their lives to follow a certain creed and tribe.
    Some follow a Rabbit, a Rooster, Sea Eagle, Bulldog or Raider. Many have seen the gates of glory only to fall short in the lunar month of October.
    Some have seen the glory in past years. I recall the day’s before Rupert and the beast called Fox Sport.
    Many of my followers remember those days…the day when in September on the last weekend miracles would sometimes occur.
    For it is written that many Tiger cubs would fall to the ground many times over to stop time a Rabbit team at the holy shrine of the SCG. Or the time when the great warrior Sattler was hit by the beast from Brookvale but still prevailed. Do not forget a Dragon who could not be slain and could only be stopped when the gods delivered a change of rules. For there will be four tackles now and they shalt turn the ball over on the fifth.
    The Gods changed the rules to six tackles but by then the Dragon was dead and the Bulldogs, Eels, Roosters and Many tribes rose up to conquer and rule.
    There are many September stories, full of glory but now in the past.
    It was the awaking of the demon of Fox and a dark man called Ribot who split our tribes and darkness descended on many of our followers.
    It was too long in the darkness…we spoke in tongues from foreign lands…Ribot told Rupert to spread the holy word of League to places far and wide. For many years two tribes went to war…and then peace be upon us when Rupert and Kerry declared peace. Arko and Qualye smoked the pipe of peace with Kerry and Rupert. Many people lost their souls, many worshipped at the alter of money and the holy word of the Oracle was replaced by pay tv and fox sport.
    So now my people it is October that we worship…that day when only one of our tribes will rise to accept the holy title of Premiership winners and be placed at the right hand side of the football Gods.
    By who you ask my followers.. who will it be this year.
    Ten years ago I predicted the rise of the Hayne Plane. The people of Parramatta saw his golden wings in the sky. For seven long weeks they rode to victory on the Hayne Plane. Like some many before they fell short when the Storm from the south prevailed.
    But it would be years before the Storm sins would be revealed. They committed the salary cap crime. How the Oracle wishes that the Storm would be washed away, once and for all. The Storm are descendants of the tribe to the north called Queensland. I have delivered them to the devil this year. The Storm are soon to follow.
    My followers here this…the Storm will not prevail again. No my followers, this year like in 2009 it will be a fullback with fast feet and golden hands who will conquer all. Turbo Tom from the tribe they call Manly will be the flag bearer for the army of people who are hermits and are beach loving creators. They do not travel for they are scared of the mighty Rooster who with steel defence and their own fearless fullback will also challenge again for the glory of October.
    But wait what do I hear from the south again, no it is not the Storm but a Viking who hails from a place where Scomo, a feared man of the Sharks lives from time to time. It is the Raiders with a thunderous clap who will challenge the team of beach lovers, and the Roosters who come also from the beach, but with much more expensive coffee.
    The Roosters have a treasury full of gold for those who wish to take the lure of money for glory.
    So I say to my followers, that the chosen tribe will come from Manly, Roosters or the Viking people.
    How I hear you say can there be three chosen tribes for glory. My friends fear not the Oracle will return when only one tribe will be left. My followers all will be revealed in three weeks.
    The Oracle, peace be upon you by brothers and sisters of the Steeden. " When you can see the name of the Steeden you are in trouble" From the writings of the prophet Slater.

I think you're right - Easts, Manly or Canberra.

Comment

not a difficult guess?

Comment

There is much ancient wisdom in your prophetic words Oracle. Especially if you are a 'one-eyed-oracle' with a red, white and blue filter.

I largely agree with the potential for the Raiders Viking ship to be overturned and their players devoured by Killer Sharks, on orders of the PM. Harold Holt in reverse.

Comment

Hedging a 3 way bet. Not bad odds really.
          Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

Comment

Wise words, wise one.

We await further revelations.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
              I think you're right - Easts, Manly or Canberra.
              So many words summarised so well. I just wanted him to say that we are going back to back.

Comment

Puff puff give
                Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

Comment

Rarely have i seen so much emerge from an Orifice.

Comment

After the first two paragraphs, I had to skip to the end ....to painful to read it all !

Comment

Unreadable.

Need space between paragraphs for a start Oracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        Unreadable.

Is this the same Johnny Tobin from the sacred scriptures written on "the Wall" ? The Oracle remembers him as a brave warrior for the Rooster. He even cracked "the code"...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                          Unreadable.

Yeah...I'll just read the spaces then.
                          I stand with the Police.

Comment

Working...
                          X