Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Souffs are barely a top 8 team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Souffs are barely a top 8 team

    They haven't played a good game since before origin. Cody Walker is back playing how he usually does, as a fringe reserve grader. Surgess out for another two weeks. They'll soon be out of the 4 and probably won't get past week 1 of the finals. Their coach doesn't address them during or after a poor performance a la the one on Saturday night. How good is it seeing the scum in a state like this??!
    #InRobboWeTrust

  • #2
    Let’s give it a few weeks before we make any rash calls
    https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
      Let’s give it a few weeks before we make any rash calls
      The only rash is between Crusty’s legs.
      Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 2013PREMIERS View Post
        They haven't played a good game since before origin. Cody Walker is back playing how he usually does, as a fringe reserve grader. Surgess out for another two weeks. They'll soon be out of the 4 and probably won't get past week 1 of the finals. Their coach doesn't address them during or after a poor performance a la the one on Saturday night. How good is it seeing the scum in a state like this??!
        Nah there gonna win the comp.
        Originally posted by OMR;n823956
        You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

        Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

        Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

        Comment


        • #5
          Reynolds looked so disinterested against the Guppies. Not a good sign for the vermin
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            A Roosters win is excellent and when the vermin lose in that weekend is the cherry on top!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

              Nah there gonna win the comp.
              I thought you said the Storm were going to win it?
              Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                Nah there gonna win the comp.
                Going okay in the Canterbury Cup. Is that what you're referring to?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  I thought you said the Storm were going to win it?
                  Don’t you remember that the fix is on?

                  Gladys wants Souths to win so they can get more funding for the reconfiguring of Homebush stadium and more votes and has asked Todd to guarantee that to keep the GF in Sydney for the next two years.

                  Its only fair
                  Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

                    Don’t you remember that the fix is on?

                    Gladys wants Souths to win so they can get more funding for the reconfiguring of Homebush stadium and more votes and has asked Todd to guarantee that to keep the GF in Sydney for the next two years.

                    Its only fair
                    Its never fair when souffs are involved but my question for Mickey boi still stands. Storm Mickey??? Cant sit on the fence mate, cmon, stand up and show your true colours.
                    Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

                      Its never fair when souffs are involved but my question for Mickey boi still stands. Storm Mickey??? Cant sit on the fence mate, cmon, stand up and show your true colours.
                      lol at you sucksuit.
                      Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                      You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                      Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                      Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Im laughing as well Mickey boi. You get to a point where you cant feel sorry for someone anymore and you just have to laugh. Thanks for the giggles. Go the Roosters!
                        Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X