Polar opposites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polar opposites

Crichton today showed what he is capable of and should remain a valued player either off the bench or in the starting side.

Collins today showed why he should never see first grade with us ever again.

58-6!
    Last edited by rented tracksuit; 08-04-2019, 06:30 PM.
    FVCK CANCER

The amount of times he Crichton ended up running decoy when he could have been splitting the line and in the clear was quite a few. I think we saw just half of what he might have done today, but nevertheless very impressive. But it was the Gold Coast and we mostly looked like superstars. But all you can do is win.

Comment

Hopefully he develops some real confidence now and ends up firing come finals time!
      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
        The amount of times he Crichton ended up running decoy when he could have been splitting the line and in the clear was quite a few. I think we saw just half of what he might have done today, but nevertheless very impressive. But it was the Gold Coast and we mostly looked like superstars. But all you can do is win.

Very true. We were always going to look good today. We had plenty to gain and just as much to lose.

The comp is looking more like a 3 horse race at this stage with the Faiders running a close third to the Storm and us.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

im very concerned about next Sundays game against the very parochial raiders in their home and the sway they put on the refs down there, i expect a few barbs from sticky during the week?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
            Crichton today showed what he is capable of and should remain a valued player either off the bench or in the starting side.

Collins today showed why he should never see first grade with us ever again.

58-6!
            Agree. Chricton showed the attacking force he can be today. What a weapon late in the season. Has Robbo been holding him back..getting other areas of his game sorted?

collins has just been a disappointment this year unfortunately.

Comment

That was his best game in the second row this year.

Let's see how he goes against a stronger defensive line next week though. I don't think we can draw any conclusions out of that game about individual ability or form.

Today was a training run.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                That was his best game in the second row this year.

Let's see how he goes against a stronger defensive line next week though. I don't think we can draw any conclusions out of that game about individual ability or form.

Today was a training run.
                He will have taken a fair bit of confidence out of today’s game. It’s still all there. He just needs to back himself more.

Comment

Working...
                X