• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collins - the gift that keeps giving

oh lawd!
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Hear the roar from the crowd when he played it correctly

Comment

And he keeps getting worse, how you can look that bad in a game when leading by 50 is concerning.

Comment

concerning

Comment

His defence is very strong.

Just trying to focus on the positives.

Comment

If we were playing just about any other side today, his first touch would more than likely have cost us points.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I swear when I saw him tackled, I said "now don't drop it...oh *&*&&^&%, what did I say???"

Comment

like a cold sore...Sorry Lindsay, I thought you'd be as good as Klemmer, but you're nowhere near.

Comment

It's a learned habit unfortunately. And this time right in our territory. This time I actually felt sorry for him as I did think there was a Gold Coast 'swipe' or attempted one involved. Enough to trigger the drop.

I can imagine how he would have felt. But what poor ball control he has on that first tackle. It'll cost him an NRL career if not already.

Comment

Quality thread after a massive win. Fark me swinging. No hope for some, and I don't mean our players.

Comment

i felt sorry for him....the look on his face ....surely trent has said to him, "now lindsay , over everything else dont drop the f#@king ball, i repeat dont drop the f@#king ball, lindsay , are you listening ? "

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        Quality thread after a massive win. Fark me swinging. No hope for some, and I don't mean our players.
                        Go easy Jack, we aren't dropping the ball every game. And most of us feel for the guy and are just commenting on something he has to eradicate for his own sake. Collins has played well for the Bears prior to this game and was solid for the remainder. Besides most of us are celebrating the big win today.

Comment

He ran hard twice, half broke line, fast PTB and we scored two long range tries. In between. He drops the pill in the PTB

needs to write lines. I won’t drop the ball X 1000
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Go easy Jack, we aren't dropping the ball every game. And most of us feel for the guy and are just commenting on something he has to eradicate for his own sake. Collins has played well for the Bears prior to this game and was solid for the remainder. Besides most of us are celebrating the big win today.
                            You’re right! I feel sorry for the guy because he is trying hard and I feel it’s weighing on him to take the ball so he’ll have to get some answers on how to not let it get to him because it’s just every game. Trent should get Maloney to have a chat with him at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              Sorry we don’t meet the mark against your high calibre post your excellence..
                              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                              X