WTF is with this dickhead???
    Its the reply I give farkwits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Its the reply I give farkwits.
      Mate go to bed...you'll feel a bit better in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Well it’s hard to gauge where you’re coming from. If someone calls SBurgess a Grub, you come out and call JWH a Grub. If someone has a laugh at Pearce, you come out and tell us of how he flogged us at the knights when we had no real half that night. When we talk about how grubby the Storm are, then you come out swinging for their ways...For years I loved your Roosters support but you’ve changed. I know there are some supporters who are totally biased but it’s like you need to call their bias out even when it’s not that bias. What’s with that ML?
        He is shit stirring. Pretty obvious really.

We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Yes I can see that but what’s his end game?

Comment

Well it’s hard to gauge where you’re coming from. If someone calls SBurgess a Grub, you come out and call JWH a Grub. If someone has a laugh at Pearce, you come out and tell us of how he flogged us at the knights when we had no real half that night. When we talk about how grubby the Storm are, then you come out swinging for their ways...For years I loved your Roosters support but you’ve changed. I know there are some supporters who are totally biased but it’s like you need to call their bias out even when it’s not that bias. What’s with that ML?
            It's laugable ROC181 that you cant gauge where Im coming from. Im just over reading so much crap on here about the refs & NRL making sure the Roosters dont win the comp & how its a for gone conclusion that Melbourne or Souths are gonna win the comp. I love the game of Rugby League first then the mighty Roosters then the players who play this great game. I dont dislike Sammyboy I dont dislike Pearcey & I dont like reading crap from people on here who have never played a game of first grade in their life but want to put players down. It cant just be Easts Easts Easts winning winning winning. You gotta have the Storms & Souths or who ever being strong so the Roosters are strong, Having a competition with 5 pretty close teams that can beat each other on any given day makes it all the sweeter if the Chooks can go back to back.
            You dont ever have to worry about my support of the Chooks mate they have always been & will always be the team me & my family follow & go & watch. My family have been watching & attending their games since day 1. Im not showing off ROC Im just being honest.
            I left my career in nursing to get a Mon to Fri job so I could go to the footy more to watch Easts with my wife on the weekends. Watching the Roosters is the biggest thing in my life after my family.

Comment

Yes I can see that but what’s his end game?
              I think there are more important things to concern oneself with But as a senior member he should conduct himself in a better manner onhere It is making a mockery of his senior membership
              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

It's laugable ROC181 that you cant gauge where Im coming from. Im just over reading so much crap on here about the refs & NRL making sure the Roosters dont win the comp & how its a for gone conclusion that Melbourne or Souths are gonna win the comp. I love the game of Rugby League first then the mighty Roosters then the players who play this great game. I dont dislike Sammyboy I dont dislike Pearcey & I dont like reading crap from people on here who have never played a game of first grade in their life but want to put players down. It cant just be Easts Easts Easts winning winning winning. You gotta have the Storms & Souths or who ever being strong so the Roosters are strong, Having a competition with 5 pretty close teams that can beat each other on any given day makes it all the sweeter if the Chooks can go back to back.
                You dont ever have to worry about my support of the Chooks mate they have always been & will always be the team me & my family follow & go & watch. My family have been watching & attending their games since day 1. Im not showing off ROC Im just being honest.
                I left my career in nursing to get a Mon to Fri job so I could go to the footy more to watch Easts with my wife on the weekends. Watching the Roosters is the biggest thing in my life after my family.
                Ok I get that you’re over seeing the bias that comes across a club website. Some of it is over the top, I agree but some of it has some credibility like how come Cam Smith get away with things while others don’t. I’m sure that in your previous career you would have seen how people behave ‘differently’. I too get annoyed at some of the stuff I read but I let it go, most of the times cause it’s a tide you cannot defeat because there will be more tomorrow, next week and next year... it happens in all footy and sporting forums. Now I’m talking with one of those degrees about how people behave so I just know it’s something you, we can’t control.

Comment

I think there are more important things to concern oneself with But as a senior member he should conduct himself in a better manner on here It is making a mockery of his senior membership
                  I'll take a look at it rads. Are you going tomorrow?
                  I actually wont be there unfortunately because Im up here in Iluka till Wednesday.

Comment

As a whole I find your comments are pretty unbiased and can appreciate where you come from. I myself am a Sam Burgess fan and love tough northern pommy forwards and he reminds me of Morley in many ways in the way he plays with his heart on his sleeve. I'm only dirty on Pearce because of the way his had a shot at the supporters of the club which rightly or wrongly he feels justified by the way he was overlooked for Cronk.
                    As far as the refs biased I'll put my hand up and admit I don't think we get a fair shake at times but that's going to happen in any sports that are judged by officials.
                    As far as Souths getting the rub of the green it's not only roosters supporters who feel that way I can assure you. A dogs mate sent me a list of penalty counts won for the year and the bunnies were up the top and us and the dogs were at the bottom . It might be coincidence but when it happens year after year it seems strange. Maybe their fans are better at swaying the refs than other teams but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Crazy talk.

I know it’s popular to bag Braith but he isn’t close to the worst.
                      This isn’t a popularity contest. Not my go.
                      I just think Braith adds little. When Cook got a minor injury he went on about how important Cook was to Souths and what a big loss he was going to be for them. He didn’t even have to leave the field.

Comment

Always does. The sites resident troll but we love him for it. Just as much as his love for the Storm, souffs and Pearcey.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          That grub Sam Burgess about to get another holiday.
                          You have to rephrase that to "should get another holiday".

Comment

if you read other forums im contlstantly surprised many fans think we get the rub of the green...read nrl the roar ...anybody would think boyd cordner is cameron smith ...and i find mickie lane hilarious .

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                              if you read other forums im contlstantly surprised many fans think we get the rub of the green...read nrl the roar ...anybody would think boyd cordner is cameron smith ...and i find mickie lane hilarious .
                              I find him hilarious too. Syphilis is funny as well... if you don’t have it.
                              Last edited by rented tracksuit; 08-04-2019, 04:58 PM.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

South Sydney veteran Sam Burgess has been charged with a grade two careless high tackle following the Rabbitohs' 39-25 loss to the Sharks on Saturday night.

Burgess is facing a two-game suspension, or one with an early plea, over his tackle on Matt Moylan in the fourth minute of his comeback match from injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X