X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lendlease booted from SFS build

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-...lease/11351192

Discuss...

I think the Roosters will beat the Doggies this weekend.
    Go the ROOSTERS

Comment

NSW government is shithouse.

The Axe will know more
      Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        Go the ROOSTERS
        Back to the topic, I think the Liberal government fukked up big time on this. Less than 6 months in and it's already over-time, over-budget and they've sacked the contractor who they pork barrelled cash towards for the last election. Having rushed to knock the darn thing down, we're now stuck with a big hole in the ground and a blown out tender process (which only a few parties can bid for, given the size of the project).

Typical Libs I know (given their record on the NBN & trams), but worth mentioning all the same as it's part of a long line of fark ups. IMO it will be at least a year late and the whole $1 billion project is completely unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Back to the topic, I think the Liberal government fukked up big time on this. Less than 6 months in and it's already over-time, over-budget and they've sacked the contractor who they pork barrelled cash towards for the last election. Having rushed to knock the darn thing down, we're now stuck with a big hole in the ground and a blown out tender process (which only a few parties can bid for, given the size of the project).

Typical Libs I know (given their record on the NBN & trams), but worth mentioning all the same as it's part of a long line of fark ups. IMO it will be at least a year late and the whole $1 billion project is completely unnecessary.
          Considering there is nothing there at the moment, I find it completely necessary.

Comment

But, but, but, Lib/Nats understand whatís best!!!
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Go the ROOSTERS
              Perfect 1st response. Well played Sir.

Comment

Can we play at Henson instead?

Comment

Hope we receive some further compensation for this debacle, no way this stadium opens in 2022 now.
                  Last edited by fletch; 07-26-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

The only thing left to do is build 2000 apartments.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                      But, but, but, Lib/Nats understand whatís best!!!
                      To be fair neither the libs or labor know whatís best... both are trash atm.
                      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

It will happen ism but how much & when?
                        Who knows.

Comment

Picking Liberal over Labor is only picking the lesser of 2 evils

Comment

From what I can glean from the information at hand it was more like the government said cut costs and speed up the process , and lend lease said no can do and walked. Good on them , who wants a dodgy new stadium ? Do it once and do it right and Go Roosters !

Comment

It doesnít matter which party is in power in NSW, itís like coaching the Titans, the poisoned chalice
                              Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Working...
                              X