Who starts at right wing this week Morris or Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who starts at right wing this week Morris or Hall

With Teddy returning from his rest week we will have a full strength backline to choose from for the first time this season, 6 of the 7 spots pick themselves leaving a battle between Morris and Hall for the right wing spot.

We know Robbo loves Hall's work on kick returns and hard carries off the goal line, I also think Morris offers more as a finisher and is more solid defensively.

Personally I would go with Morris because defensively Hall scares the crap out of me.

.metres vs error free. Big decision

I’ll trust coach to have sound judgment
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

It's a tough one right now. Bmoz was probably our best player yesterday whereas Hallldog had his best dig to date.

Bmoz first dibs for me.
      I ordered a chicken and an egg off Amazon. I'll let you know.

Comment

I'm a Hall fan and think the best is yet to come, but BMoz wouldn't let anyone down.

You'd guess Hall will be first choice - Robbo has picked him on the right wing the last fortnight.

Comment

I guess it depends on whether Robbo might want to give one of them a rest,been a long season

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
            I guess it depends on whether Robbo might want to give one of them a rest,been a long season
            Could say most of the team had yesterday off.

Comment

Robbo saved what little praise he had for the side after yesterday's game for both wingers, Toups and Hall. You'd think that would give Hall a slight advantage over BMoz.

It's not as if Joey M passes his winger the ball anyway this season, so they are just defenders and meter eaters to start the set.
              Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                With Teddy returning from his rest week we will have a full strength backline to choose from for the first time this season, 6 of the 7 spots pick themselves leaving a battle between Morris and Hall for the right wing spot.

We know Robbo loves Hall's work on kick returns and hard carries off the goal line, I also think Morris offers more as a finisher and is more solid defensively.

Personally I would go with Morris because defensively Hall scares the crap out of me.
                I'd go with Hall at lock.

Bmoz and Toops on the wings.

Comment

Right now, I think Robinson wants more meters so I think he will go with Hall. Morris played better than Hall yesterday, and I wouldn’t be surprised nor disappointed if he was picked over Hall
                  Last edited by QWERTY; 07-15-2019, 05:45 PM.
                  "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Hall for sure. Safe and makes lots of metres. The closest we got to the legend Fergo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

What about as an impact player off the bench?

Comment

What I think will happen (Not should):

Halldog stays on the wing.
                        Bmoz to extended bench.
                        Robbo to keep us guessing until at least Friday.
                        I ordered a chicken and an egg off Amazon. I'll let you know.

Comment

100% Morris. I like Hall's workrate, however he is clueless in defence. He charges infield into no mans land and takes no one when the ball is spread his way. On the other hand Morris made a few great tackles yesterday when rushing out of the line and closing down the attack. There was another occasion in the second half where Hall dropped back 20 metres on the 4th tackle and the Cowboys ran the ball. On the last tackle he joined the defensive line and they kicked and found touch on his Wing. Also despite Hall's amazing ESL tryscoring record, I believe Morris would be a better finisher and is also better under the high ball, both in attack and defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                            What I think will happen (Not should):

Halldog stays on the wing.
                            Bmoz to extended bench.
                            Robbo to keep us guessing until at least Friday.
                            That's my gut feel too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Hall to make 40 tackles? lol.. this is hilarious, so we drop a Lock to accommodate an out of position Winger. Why not Nat Butcher/Radley at Lock?

Comment

Working...
                              X