Any predictions on the length of suspension for JWH/Radley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    It's just about at the Morley point for JWH. I won't be surprised if he doesn't get a new deal at the end of next season.
    Or he is released even sooner.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Given that it was McGuire on the receiving end, it should just be a monetary fine.

Comment

I will ask for a prediction

What would JWH have got if he clearly raised his elbow into a defenders throat whilst hitting the ball up like NAS did to the Sharks defender the other night ? The defender was standing at full height and wasnt dropping to make a tackle. I am not sure he has even been cited !!!! Farking disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

He is just so reckless right now, problem is now even the smallest charge in the finals basically wipes him our for the rest of season.
          A real liability from that point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
            Given that it was McGuire on the receiving end, it should just be a monetary reward.
            Fixed for you.

Comment

It was a brain dead piece of footy from JWH. He had already won the personal battle by knocking McGuire off his feet, he didn't need to go on with it like he did and it was always only going to end up in one result, another suspension.

Comment

its the nrls way of handicapping the teams they dont want to win!

Comment

How lucky was Sam Burgess to miss being charged over his head butt incidents earlier in the year?

You see 2-3 crusher tackles every game now. Im still confused about when the crusher tackle is just a penalty or something that ends in a suspension. Can someone explain it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                    The Judiciary will fark us over for sure. We need Billy Slater as a lawyer.
                    JWH = 1 week
                    Rads = 2 weeks.
                    Tets = 1 week to go.

Wonder if Greenberg will be there offering advice like he was before?
                    We should sue the Nrl for what it did to us over Pearce.
                    Being acceptive wimps gets us nowhere.

Comment

Just tried the ignore poster function. It doesn’t work.
                      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

What would JWH have got if he clearly raised his elbow into a defenders throat whilst hitting the ball up like NAS did to the Sharks defender the other night ? The defender was standing at full height and wasnt dropping to make a tackle. I am not sure he has even been cited !!!! Farking disgrace
                        An excellent point you make Easts75. The Sharks player on the end of that blatant NAS elbow was Matt Prior and JWH would not get away with such an act. I can only hope the MRC cite NAS though I won't be holding my breath.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Did you type 'NAS' because its too hard to type his full name? I would have!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Jarred deserving of this suspension and the last one too. He would have missed more games than he has played this year through injury and suspension. Aggression is great but not at a cost to the team. Against the NSW props we will be up against it. Poor SST needs to once against shoulder the responsibility. No good enough Jarred.

Comment

Jared Warea Bargarse.

You're right mate....now run along, you little scamp.

Comment

No JWH or Tetevano this week.

Collins isn't up to it.

Luckily we now have Radley at lock which can push Liu to front row. We are thin up front at the moment and facing a team with a good front row.

Hopefully Latrell touches the ball more than three times on Saturday. We need him to.

Interesting times ahead.
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X