The run home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

fletch I dont think it was stupidity I think it was 1 tough thug doing what people call a grub act on another tough thug that would do the same grub act against JWH if he had the opportunity which is part of trying to intimidate the opposition tough thug. JWH had full intentions of trying to grub on against Maguire because he new Maguire was going to try & grub on against him because thats what sort of players they are & I love it.
    Coaches want enforcers in their side & they know they will sail close to the wind but they also know that sometimes the player will over step the line & get suspended. Its part & parcel of the game.
    agreed....macguire has had a few headlines recently on his grubbiness, jwh tried to sort him out , big bull on big bull. then they both realised g burgess outgrubbers them all.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
      If the Raiders win by 13+ tonight we will drop into 4th spot on the ladder.
      Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post

Done.
        And with only 12 players for a fair portion of the second half as well.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

I acknowledge im a bit of a cynic but every time we finally get injured or rep players back we seem to cop an uppercut from the judiciary yet we seem seme 'favored'. teams sail through with blatant cheating and ref whispering, If I was indeed a cynic it seems that the milestone qlders 400 games and 300 games were indeed favored on winning reams today?The other 300 gamer benji is a kiwi so was disregarded?

Comment

so now were in 4th spot just above manly, parramatta and newcastle who will seriously want to beat us next week to get near the 4! about time we fielded a full squad, seriously focussed on winning the game!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
              so now were in 4th spot just above manly, parramatta and newcastle who will seriously want to beat us next week to get near the 4! about time we fielded a full squad, seriously focussed on winning the game!
              Fielding a full squad won’t be an option unfortunately.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
                Probably time for JWH to retire. No point tying up cap space with suspensions.
                I've read some dumb shit on here over the years, but this is another level. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

I've read some dumb shit on here over the years, but this is another level. Congratulations.
                  Why thank you! We'll see how dumb it is when we go tumbling further down the ladder because we don't have enough go forward due to suspensions and injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

Thug life right there!
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Sounds like Ponga will be right to return for the Knights.

https://twitter.com/WackosWhispers/s...79690907688960

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

fletch I dont think it was stupidity I think it was 1 tough thug doing what people call a grub act on another tough thug that would do the same grub act against JWH if he had the opportunity which is part of trying to intimidate the opposition tough thug. JWH had full intentions of trying to grub on against Maguire because he new Maguire was going to try & grub on against him because thats what sort of players they are & I love it.
                        Coaches want enforcers in their side & they know they will sail close to the wind but they also know that sometimes the player will over step the line & get suspended. Its part & parcel of the game.
                        The thingis JWH flattened the grub in the run up instead of trying to make a break/offload he decided to give him more with a flying head butt off the top rope..Jimmy Snuka WWE style
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

No good to us if he’s always serving suspensions.
                          Don't think of it like a suspension, think if it like he's being 'rested'

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                            Only travel game is raiders
                            no excuses to not get some momentum back

knights h
                            dogs (Anz)
                            titans h
                            raiders away
                            warriors h
                            dragons jubilee
                            panthers h
                            souths Anz
                            No excuses alright.
                            Let's see:

Loss (we have no forwards atm)
                            Win
                            Win
                            Loss
                            Win...…………………….
                            Might win...… attitude...…..
                            Win
                            Better f$%ken win...………………….

So that's 32 or 34 points, maybe 2nd probably 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

No excuses alright.
                              Let's see:

Loss (we have no forwards atm)
                              Win
                              Win
                              Loss
                              Win...…………………….
                              Might win...… attitude...…..
                              Win
                              Better f$%ken win...………………….

So that's 32 or 34 points, maybe 2nd probably 4th.

So storm in Melbourne 1st semi.

i think we’ll get the knights though.

Comment

Working...
                              X