knights h
    dogs (Anz)
    titans h
    raiders away
    warriors h
    dragons jubilee
    panthers h
    souths Anz

Wouldn't be overly confident beating the Knights without JWH/Radley/Tetevano who will all be suspended.

With carryover points/potential loading JWH could cop a decent stint on the sidelines for his stupidity today.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
      Wouldn't be overly confident beating the Knights without JWH/Radley/Tetevano who will all be suspended.

With carryover points/potential loading JWH could cop a decent stint on the sidelines for his stupidity today.
      Probably time for JWH to retire. No point tying up cap space with suspensions.

Comment

Knights game should tell us where we are at, they lost to the dogs last week, we lost to cows.

is Ponga due back for next week?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Knights game should tell us where we are at, they lost to the dogs last week, we lost to cows.

is Ponga due back for next week?
          Good chance Ponga is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
            Probably time for JWH to retire. No point tying up cap space with suspensions.
            i disagree, we need jwh like the desert needs the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

No good to us if he’s always serving suspensions.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

It seems we have 4 games to recover and face 2 hard games to set for the semis...a win over the lnights would be good before it.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

A desert doesn’t need the rain, hence it being a desert.

Comment

Cronks legs are gone

Comment

If the Raiders win by 13+ tonight we will drop into 4th spot on the ladder.

Comment

Today is the first time I've been concerned all year.

The defence up the middle was soft. Their tries were from embarrassing arm grabbing.

The desire just doesn't appear to be there.

And once again we won't be at full strength next week with JWH and Rads set for stints on the sidelines.

It's shaping up to be the season that never clicked into gear.

Comment

Surely not. We must be due a break from the mrc/judiciary mob, or is that too much to hope for?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            Today is the first time I've been concerned all year.

The defence up the middle was soft. Their tries were from embarrassing arm grabbing.

The desire just doesn't appear to be there.

And once again we won't be at full strength next week with JWH and Rads set for stints on the sidelines.

It's shaping up to be the season that never clicked into gear.
                            yes, as of today , im officially concerned .

Comment

fletch I dont think it was stupidity I think it was 1 tough thug doing what people call a grub act on another tough thug that would do the same grub act against JWH if he had the opportunity which is part of trying to intimidate the opposition tough thug. JWH had full intentions of trying to grub on against Maguire because he new Maguire was going to try & grub on against him because thats what sort of players they are & I love it.
                              Coaches want enforcers in their side & they know they will sail close to the wind but they also know that sometimes the player will over step the line & get suspended. Its part & parcel of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X