Memo to Roosters management.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memo to Roosters management.......

Can we please stop sacrificing home games. That is all.

i hate scg but i would have gone there today

Comment

Nick politis should fricken blow up central coast stadium, there is obviously some anti roosters voodoo there
      "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

We played like the 2016 team

Comment

That's now 5 wins from 15 games at Gosford. If we played at the SCG today we win.

Comment

Why the farg do the Roosters play at that friggin place? Is money more important than winning?.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
              Why the farg do the Roosters play at that friggin place? 15 losses and 5 wins at Gosford says stop going to Gosford.
              Money I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                That's now 5 wins from 15 games at Gosford. If we played at the SCG today we win.
                We play Teddy today we also win.

Comment

Roosters management: "turn up to games then"

We average under 10k fans to our Cowboys home games in Sydney. Management are just looking after the club, if we really cared that much about this fixture we would show up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    Roosters management: "turn up to games then"

We average under 10k fans to our Cowboys home games in Sydney. Management are just looking after the club, if we really cared that much about this fixture we would show up to it.
                    We are better off taking the Home Game to Perth than.

Comment

i feel like out of all the clubs we sacrifice more home games than anyone...idk why we do it but surely we dont need the money? let someone else do it.
                      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

We are better off taking the Home Game to Perth than.
                        The central coast juniors is an area the Roosters feel like they can capitalise on. There's been significant investment into that area and there will continue to be.

There is a strategical and financial benefit in our partnership with the Central Coast. It's not purely about money but we have no leg to stand on when you look at the numbers. Apart from the loyal 8k who show up rain hail or shine Cowboys games have always been a very low drawing game. If we care about it that much then it's simple, show up and force a decision. You can't blame management for being smart operators.

Comment

That's now losses to. Newcastle, Broncos, Cowboys and Panthers. All games we should've won.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                            i feel like out of all the clubs we sacrifice more home games than anyone...idk why we do it but surely we dont need the money? let someone else do it.
                            They get more money outta me and my member crew than any Gosford one offs, yet we've only seen 4 home games. Storm have been gifted about double that if I'm not mistaken, and they don't take their big games to another state.

Comment

The roosters are the gypsies of the NRL - since that raiders game in Alabama we had to go there again the following week and then Newcastle and since then we have never looked like a premiership team that will go B2B. Sure there has been disruptions but itís the lack of enthusiasm and pitiful goal line defence that is a major concern.

Comment

Working...
                              X