Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Robbo has the big picture in mind but gee that was painful to watch
    thats a solid 6 weeks of some ordinary football we have played

For a bloke who is supposed to have a degree in how to run a football team I need to ask, why did we not throw up a few plays on our right edge? They had a backrower defending in the centres near all second half and we didn’t once ask him any questions??
    why did we not and do we not give early football to Mitchel?
    as Joey says, you own a Ferrari, drive the ****en thing don’t leave it in the garage

in Robbo I trust, but at least try play some attractive football for your fans, bludger of a game

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
      That’s probably their worst game in a long while
      We have been poop for weeks now. Something's not right.

Comment

• That dropped bomb by Joey was the turning point in the second half, we had all the momentum going our way until that.

Also those 3 sets leading up to our missed field goals were putrid, have to attempt to score a try first and then setup for the FG, when you make no attempt to move the ball around it makes it easier on the defense to charge the FG attempt down.

Comment

• Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
          Once again didn't field our strongest team and lost...lessons learned? Over and out.

We’ll be out of the top 4 soon if Robbo doesn’t back off his resting policy. Manu is no substitute for the best player in the world. We’ve won 2 out of our last 6 matches. Embarrassing.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Very disappointing loss today we had that game for the taking and I thought we were on top untill Joey dropped that bomb. Our setting up for the field goal was terrible and Cronk should have been directing the forwards into position much better. We were far too I'll disciplined in the first half in regards to penalties and allowing offloads .
            JWH and Radley will both probably get a bit of time off via the judiciary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
              Apparently there is a team camp organised in the near future....Id say we'll see a better side after that. But who the hell knows???
              needed that team camp last week ... it was a very , very poor effort... they say a coach can only blast his team 2 or 3 times a season ...after that performance robbo needs to use 1 of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post
                12 - 6 up against a team with Scott Drinkwater, someone Clifford and John Asiata with 15 to go as their attacking players and we throw it away with a drop from a kick under no pressure, terrible defense and rushed, missed field goals from a distance they could be thrown over from. The Pakistani cricket team would be investigated throwing away a game like that, atrocious.
                $4 for a cowboys win was very tempting, even for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
                  That dropped bomb by Joey was the turning point in the second half, we had all the momentum going our way until that.

Also those 3 sets leading up to our missed field goals were putrid, have to attempt to score a try first and then setup for the FG, when you make no attempt to move the ball around it makes it easier on the defense to charge the FG attempt down.
                  He’s no Tedesco.
                  “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Comment

• Resting Teddy and Cordner was 100% the right call IMO. There is enough talent in that 17 to beat a bottom four side, we just didnt deliver.

You can disagree with his policy on resting players previously but both deserved the break. Round 17 will not be the defining round in our season it would've been a needless risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
                        That dropped bomb by Joey was the turning point in the second half, we had all the momentum going our way until that.

Yep, we definitely stopped playing footy when setting up for those attempts, thought we bought Cronk to control these situations, unfortunately Cronk has had no influence on the team this year.

Comment

• lets sack robbo i hear garth brennan is available

Comment

• Total crap effort. Trent ain't no Bellamy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post

We have been poop for weeks now. Something's not right.
                              I just don’t understand with our talent how we’re being put away so easily. 2 wins out of the last 6. Admittedly resting our best is proving to be a disaster. But we’ll be out of the top 4 soon if this keeps up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                                Resting Teddy and Cordner was 100% the right call IMO. There is enough talent in that 17 to beat a bottom four side, we just didnt deliver.

You can disagree with his policy on resting players previously but both deserved the break. Round 17 will not be the defining round in our season it would've been a needless risk.
                                I hope you're right.

Comment

Working...
                                X