No announcement yet.

Sheer Privilege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to think some of us thought he was the worst signing of the decade.

Comment

Besides Anasta playing 1 game at Fullback , Teddy will have to be N.o 1 ( no pun intended)

Comment

If Latrell can demand $1m then Teddy is worth $2m. His effort is also double Latrell’s. Teddy wants the ball when the game is on the line. Against Melbourne when we had two late scrums and the opportunity to win the game, Latrell wanted to feed the ball in the scrum rather than stand in the backline.

Comment

If either of Teddy or Keary get injured we are done. We can afford to lose one (not multiple) of any of our other stars and still win the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            Could make a case for Mini for 2005 only but I would have Joey.

Could also make a case for Hughie in 1987.
            I'd like to see the case made for Tommy Makin 2018...and whether Perry Mason could defend it.

Shouldn't Teddy soon have two golden boots. Cheated out of a monumental achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              If Latrell can demand $1m then Teddy is worth $2m. His effort is also double Latrell’s. Teddy wants the ball when the game is on the line. Against Melbourne when we had two late scrums and the opportunity to win the game, Latrell wanted to feed the ball in the scrum rather than stand in the backline.
              and what about the first game against Melbourne when Lats kicked a massive 45m field goal to win in golden point? Lats wanted the ball then

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                If either of Teddy or Keary get injured we are done. We can afford to lose one (not multiple) of any of our other stars and still win the comp.
                We could still win it minus Teddy....Keary I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post

and what about the first game against Melbourne when Lats kicked a massive 45m field goal to win in golden point? Lats wanted the ball then
                  Latrell also set up what would have been the match winner vs the Storm two weeks ago had BMoz passed.

I think Keary is our most important player, but Teddy and Latrell are the one that gives us a searing edge as individual match ups over our closest rivals - Souffs and Storm.

I remember heading into last years Prelim I just couldn't see the team with Alex Johnstone at fullback beating the one with James Tedesco.

And I'm anticipating the same this year.

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post

What’s your point? I’m not saying he isn’t worth a million I’m saying Teddy is worth double.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

I'd like to see the case made for Tommy Makin 2018...and whether Perry Mason could defend it.

Shouldn't Teddy soon have two golden boots. Cheated out of a monumental achievement.
                      He should have two Wally Lewis medals. What a farce they gave it to Slater.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                        Watching SOO3 last night was like a boxing world title fight between Teddy and Munster.

Teddy won with a knockout!
                        While I think Munster is a fantastic player, I dont think he is at the same level as Teddy.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

power hands down... and in the clear i think Mini edges him in speed?

Agreed. Im not going to compare two of the greats. I think thats offensive to both however I think Mini in open field was quicker but Teddy a quicker stepper and more explosive off the mark to create opportunities for the quicker outside backs.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

I reckon Mini could find the tryline in a way that Teddy cant match - yet.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I would take either Mini or Teddy. Both champion Roosters fullbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                                I reckon Mini could find the tryline in a way that Teddy cant match - yet.
                                Pretty hard to top going through or around them as shown last night.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X