Sheer Privilege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheer Privilege

We are so privileged to get to watch Teddy in our colours.

I would say that we would have to go back to the 30's to see the last time we had the best player in the world as an absolute standout.

Some may say Artie in the 70's but Fulton was around then. Freddy had a few challengers.

Nobody is close to Teddy. He wins by the length of the straight.

And we are going back to back.

I’d argue Mini was clearly the #1 player in the mid 2000’s. Before his injury, he was an absolute standout.

Comment

Was just about to post the same thing, when at the Tigers he was my favorite non Rooster player, he had it all with no support, i was ecstatic when we signed him, knew he was good but not this good, he is the rare breed of player that makes great opposing players look bad, and great team mates even better. Absolute freak, best player on the planet the last 2 years and only getting better. We are indeed very lucky even better signing than SBW
      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

03/04 Mini vs Teddy... who you take if you had to choose 1 to play FB next season?
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Watching SOO3 last night was like a boxing world title fight between Teddy and Munster.

Teddy won with a knockout!

Comment

Could make a case for Mini for 2005 only but I would have Joey.

Could also make a case for Hughie in 1987.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
              03/04 Mini vs Teddy... who you take if you had to choose 1 to play FB next season?
              It's not even close. Teddy is streets ahead. I can't think there is an attribute that Mini beats him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

It's not even close. Teddy is streets ahead. I can't think there is an attribute that Mini beats him in.
                power hands down... and in the clear i think Mini edges him in speed?

Comment

Mini under the high ball.

No one better. Safe as houses.

Now grubbers....

Comment

power hands down... and in the clear i think Mini edges him in speed?
                    Mini was very powerful but Teddy can break a tackle just as well.

Comment

Mini was very powerful but Teddy can break a tackle just as well.
                      oh im not underestimating Teddys ability to break tackles but its def more because of his awkwardness and god like footwork.. i was just naming a couple attributes i thought Mini has over Teddy... wasnt mini also voted the hardest man to tackle by his peers? thats pretty huge. If i had to choose 1 id prob go Teddy too because he has 1 thing mini never had and thats great ball playing skills... but in saying that i dont agree teddy is streets away from IMO one of the greatest to ever play the possition.

Comment

I agree. I loved Mini as a player in his prime but Teddy is panels ahead in my opinion

Comment

oh im not underestimating Teddys ability to break tackles but its def more because of his awkwardness and god like footwork.. i was just naming a couple attributes i thought Mini has over Teddy... wasnt mini also voted the hardest man to tackle by his peers? thats pretty huge. If i had to choose 1 id prob go Teddy too because he has 1 thing mini never had and thats great ball playing skills... but in saying that i dont agree teddy is streets away from IMO one of the greatest to ever play the possition.
                          Mini had three good years in that position and he was great but, in my opinion, he was not the best in the world. For two of those years he wasn't even the best in our side.

Comment

Teddy, just based on being thicker and stronger.

Comment

James Tedesco is one of the Roosters GREATEST ever signings. Kudos to Uncle Nick, Mini and all the others that helped recruit Teddy

Comment

Working...
                              X