No announcement yet.

Friend returns Teddy/Cordner to be rested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really felt bad for him when I saw him getting knocked out. It looked quite bad live.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
      Good call to rest the Origin lads. We are a club with great depth to cover these times.
      Sam Verills is another proof of that. Outstanding in the NSW v Qld U-20's last night. He continues to impress me and I really hope we can keep this rake. He has real smarts and will be a star wherever he plays.

Comment

Listening to Robbo's press conference today it sounds like the "go" switch has been flipped for the run home, think we are going to be absolutely ruthless tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Sam Verills is another proof of that. Outstanding in the NSW v Qld U-20's last night. He continues to impress me and I really hope we can keep this rake. He has real smarts and will be a star wherever he plays.
          Commentators were raving on about Verrill’s the entire game labelling him the best on ground..

I am sure the Club will keep him and have him pencilled in to take over Jakes position once he retires..

Comment

Lam and Ikuvalu are the two that dropped out of the squad 24hrs before kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
              Lam and Ikuvalu are the two that dropped out of the squad 24hrs before kick off.
              So Verrils and Collins likely left in No Mans Land this week with Bears and Roosters playing at the same time. Waste of Sammy.
              My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Working...
              X