15. Angus Crichton
    16. Sitili Tupouniua
    17. Poasa Faamausili
    RESERVES
    18. Lindsay Collins
    19. Matt Ikuvalu
    20. Lachlan Lam
    21. Sam Verrills

Cows big forwards will treat this game as their grand final. I would not be resting anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
      Cows big forwards will treat this game as their grand final. I would not be resting anyone.
      Was just looking at their team list, with that forward pack there is no way they should be near the bottom of the ladder.

Comment

We have had our last loss for the season !! The comp begins now , the grind sets in , others get tired , we will start to hit our straps gradually building , back to back , a just reward for a great dynasty of our club we are witnessing

Comment

Great news about Jake. Initially they send he'd be back just before the semis, so he's obviously busted a gut.

Comment

Great to see Jake back! Hopefully our forwards can stand up and our ruck defence will be better

Comment

Roosters 13+, Crichton anytime try scorer....
              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

I'd prefer Manu on the centres with Morris at fullback. Thought he did well there when Manu came off.

Manu needs to find form in the centres and run off Keary now that he is back.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  I'd prefer Manu on the centres with Morris at fullback. Thought he did well there when Manu came off.

Manu needs to find form in the centres and run off Keary now that he is back.
                  Should be a dry fast track this week which will suit Manu

Comment

The Cowboys have been playing like trash all year and at home we will thrash them.

Get ready for the epic Robbo style run in to the finals! We'll likely only lose at most 1 or 2 more regular season games.

Just so long as we don't enter the finals on a huge winning run. I just feel as though it's a bad omen and didn't end well in 2014 or 2015.

Where as in 2013 and 2018 we had a couple of reset losses just before the finals, which I prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                      I just hope we're not rushing Friendy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        The Cowboys have been playing like trash all year and at home we will thrash them.
                        I’d like to think so Tommy, but I always worry about these games on the Central Coast. Our record is not good there.

Comment

Get ready for the epic Robbo style run in to the finals! We'll likely only lose at most 1 or 2 more regular season games.

Just so long as we don't enter the finals on a huge winning run. I just feel as though it's a bad omen and didn't end well in 2014 or 2015.

Where as in 2013 and 2018 we had a couple of reset losses just before the finals, which I prefer.
                          Hehe. Personally I'm not superstitious. I want to win every game. We'll probably drop a game or two, but if we win the thirteen straight - that would be fine by me! I used to tell people that my lucky number was 13.

Comment

Considering I took $7 this week that we win the Minor Premiership I hope you are wrong Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

I’d like to think so Tommy, but I always worry about these games on the Central Coast. Our record is not good there.
                              Exactly

Comment

Working...
                              X