Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam Hartigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    josh gatt has decide tofinish his trade certificate this year. He has signed with storm for next year
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Insider View Post

      How is it going for that kid you mentioned who joined Melbourne? I haven't seen him in first grade yet,or any grade for that matter.
      RESponse is above
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

        They will hopefully sign Kevin Walters and leave O’Brien with us for another year
        O’Briens contract does not allow him to leave for the first 2 years, so we definitely have his services for 2020.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Vasco View Post
          Kingbilly would know...
          Who me ? not really.
          but for the last so many months, Adam was top 30 recruitment and football manager at the same time. Good decent fellow.
          He coached the Sg Ball in 2010 when they won

          I wish him all the best at his new role
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Always hard to tell how a recruitment manager is going as their results can take years to show.

            POS's work still lives on with players like Sitili, Butcher & Manu killing it in recent seasons.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by The Axe View Post
              josh gatt has decide tofinish his trade certificate this year. He has signed with storm for next year
              Is this the same Josh Gatt currently playing Sydney Shield for Hills?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                Always hard to tell how a recruitment manager is going as their results can take years to show.

                POS's work still lives on with players like Sitili, Butcher & Manu killing it in recent seasons.
                Time to bring back POS...….

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

                  Is this the same Josh Gatt currently playing Sydney Shield for Hills?
                  COULd well be. i believe he is from Parma or riff area. Makes sense to keep playing whilst he completes his course
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by The Axe View Post

                    COULd well be. i believe he is from Parma or riff area. Makes sense to keep playing whilst he completes his course
                    Is he a loss Axe?
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

                    Thomas Jefferson

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

                      Is he a loss Axe?
                      I am a friend of his player manager. THrough him I get rare insights into his world. MY friend shared josh should be the next big thing. DEscribed by some as the next ponga.
                      Dont shoot me, I’m the messenger
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by The Axe View Post

                        I am a friend of his player manager. THrough him I get rare insights into his world. MY friend shared josh should be the next big thing. DEscribed by some as the next ponga.
                        Dont shoot me, I’m the messenger
                        Then the answer to my question is "possibly" to "definitely."

                        I wouldn't think of shooting the messenger and instead will thank you for sharing what you were told. History will show if Josh is one that got away from the Roosters.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

                        Thomas Jefferson

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

                          Then the answer to my question is "possibly" to "definitely."

                          I wouldn't think of shooting the messenger and instead will thank you for sharing what you were told. History will show if Josh is one that got away from the Roosters.
                          I shared insights previously on this site and was shot down by some on here for making it up. I have nothing but respect for you as a fellow poster and was not referring to you as shooting the messenger. It has made me think twice before sharing things again.

                          THE player manager and i see eye to eye no players we see. He needs to have the skill to back the right players to invest in. I trust his judgment from experience
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

                            I’m pretty sure he left

                            From the Lurker ;
                            “There was some fun and games at the Roosters this week when Adam Hartigan resigned as football manager to take on a similar role at Wests Tigers.

                            I’m hearing Hartigan was virtually frog-marched out of Roosters HQ when he told club officials of his decision to quit the club.

                            Hartigan is a former high school coach in Sydney’s west who has plenty of contacts at grass roots level.

                            He replaces Kelly Egan at the Tigers, who parted ways with the club recently.”

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post


                              From the Lurker ;
                              “There was some fun and games at the Roosters this week when Adam Hartigan resigned as football manager to take on a similar role at Wests Tigers.

                              I’m hearing Hartigan was virtually frog-marched out of Roosters HQ when he told club officials of his decision to quit the club.

                              Hartigan is a former high school coach in Sydney’s west who has plenty of contacts at grass roots level.

                              He replaces Kelly Egan at the Tigers, who parted ways with the club recently.”
                              Makes sense as hartigan going to competitor. Common practice. Wonder how strong the anti-compete and poach wording is within his employment contract
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Football manager at Easts to football manager at Tigers. The guy's going places.

                                Maybe pissed off he lost the gig to be NRLW coach?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X