Announcement

Collapse

Premium Subscriptions are now Active

Premium Subscriptions to TheChookpen.com.au can now be purchased and activated by clicking this link here or by clicking your Username at the top right, then User Settings, then Subscriptions. Thanks for your ongoing support leading into 2020! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Adam Hartigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Hartigan

Adam has apparently left the roosters to join the tigers in a promoted role
    https://amp.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/roo...08-p52596.html
    "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Adam Hartigan

Comment

Left or let go? No great loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
        Left or let go? No great loss.
        I’m pretty sure he left
        "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Who is Adam Hartigan? I thought for a second it was Adam O'Brien- who i've met and can say is really switched on and knowledgeable - so i'm glad it wasn't him

Comment

Massive promotion for him. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
              Who is Adam Hartigan? I thought for a second it was Adam O'Brien- who i've met and can say is really switched on and knowledgeable - so i'm glad it wasn't him
              No he will be going to the Titans when they sack Garth Brennan
              Originally posted by Chook;n805564
              Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                Adam Hartigan was our recruitment/development officer from memory. He also coached the Under 20s when they won the comp, and coached our women last year. Good luck to him. Sounds like a step up for him.
                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

No he will be going to the Titans when they sack Garth Brennan
                  They will hopefully sign Kevin Walters and leave O’Brien with us for another year

Comment

Yes it is a promotion and good luck to him. We will await our new recruitment manager. We have had a few good ones in Artie and Peter O’Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Adam Hartigan was our recruitment/development officer from memory. He also coached the Under 20s when they won the comp, and coached our women last year. Good luck to him. Sounds like a step up for him.
                      Anthony Barnes coached the premiership winning under 20s, think Hartigan had the gig prior to 2016.

Comment

I have heard stories of discontent within ranks. If Adam “finds” you, you are prioritised and fast tracked through grades. If not, wait. I know of talent that has left roosters for this reason. Good source
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Kingbilly would know...
                          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Anthony Barnes coached the premiership winning under 20s, think Hartigan had the gig prior to 2016.
                            Apologies - you are correct. I'd forgotten that Anthony Barnes took over the team that year.
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                              I have heard stories of discontent within ranks. If Adam “finds” you, you are prioritised and fast tracked through grades. If not, wait. I know of talent that has left roosters for this reason. Good source
                              How is it going for that kid you mentioned who joined Melbourne? I haven't seen him in first grade yet,or any grade for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X