Melbourne's rails run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne's rails run

I have come to terms with this being the Cameron Smith testimonial year. The NRL want to give him a send off that includes an untainted premiership, free from accusations of salary cap rorting.

Mate, if we are good enough, we will win...the NRL can't stop us

Comment

Billlys rail run got derailed in spectacular fashion.

Comment

Ahh I love the conspiracy theory.
        Originally posted by Chook;n805564
        Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

If you want a conpsiracy then how about the refs riding the Knights home tonight?

Disgustingly biased.

Marsters' was a try but Maumalo's wasn't! Lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Marsters' was a try but Maumalo's wasn't! Lolol
            Im sure Annesley will explain it

For the bunker to overturn a correct try call by the on-field ref cannot be justified.Ridiculous

Comment

Cameron Smith's 400 game jersey makes me sick

Comment

Stop making excuses for us not to win the comp. We’re going back-to-back.

Comment

The Comp looks worse overall than last year IMO and we still have several more gears to go through yet what with all our interruptions.

If I was a bookmaker, I would be already paying out on the mighty chooks!

Anyway, I am supremely confident we go back to back and seeing Angus come out last night in 'beast mode' augers well because I had my doubts about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                    I have come to terms with this being the Cameron Smith testimonial year. The NRL want to give him a send off that includes an untainted premiership, free from accusations of salary cap rorting.
                    Isn't Smith contracted for 2020? And he has at least 1 taint free premiership - 2017. Still not convinced about 2012. If the NRL want the Smith fairytale the Storm will win it in 2020.

As long as Gallen doesn't get a premiership this year as a retirement gift I'm happy.
                    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Isn't Smith contracted for 2020? And he has at least 1 taint free premiership - 2017. Still not convinced about 2012. If the NRL want the Smith fairytale the Storm will win it in 2020.

As long as Gallen doesn't get a premiership this year as a retirement gift I'm happy.
                      I'm still filthy that Gallen got one at all !... Farking gave me nightmares watching that d!ckhead put his hands on the trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by blooster View Post

I'm still filthy that Gallen got one at all !... Farking gave me nightmares watching that d!ckhead put his hands on the trophy.
                        Believe me so am I - to me that 2016 premiership is more tainted than any the Storm have ever won and had stripped. But Greenturd was never going to take it from them, no matter what was uncovered later.
                        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

He is signed for next year.

It didn't happen for Slater last year.

Fittler didn't get one either.

Easts to win.
                          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

The hysteria around Smith this week is sickening.

Comment

Oh how I couldn’t hold my wee wee in if he got injured at training and couldn’t play this weekend!
                              Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

Working...
                              X