Nene McDonald

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nene McDonald

Been released from Cowboys needing time away from the game. Bad injury this year and then a traffic incident on a trip away. Hope he comes good, like him as a player and always came across as a nice dude. Will be a good pick up for unders for a club in the future i would think

Was there attitude issues when he was with us? He was always pretty handy and I was a bit shocked when we released him

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
      Was there attitude issues when he was with us? He was always pretty handy and I was a bit shocked when we released him
      None that I know of and none with Saints either

Comment

I'd be happy for him to come back.

Comment

The game's always evolving and, who knows, perhaps the time to have a team full of wingers is now.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            The game's always evolving and, who knows, perhaps the time to have a team full of wingers is now.
            And a bench
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

No.....
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I wish him well.

Comment

absolutely no- we dont need another winger

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                    We have three wingers, (not counting Ikavalu) the youngest is 28. I beg to differ

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                      There was a bit of unflattering press around he and Meehan but there was nothing about his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                        God no...I feared this was another "Sign anyone Up" thread...but don't think that was the intent...I hope.
                        My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

God no...I feared this was another "Sign anyone Up" thread...but don't think that was the intent...I hope.
                          No it wasn't mate. I do like him as a player and i think a club would do well to pick him up in the future at a good price, I am well aware we have that spot covered. I do wish him well for the future

Comment

No especially if he is/was involved with Meehan
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

No it wasn't mate. I do like him as a player and i think a club would do well to pick him up in the future at a good price, I am well aware we have that spot covered. I do wish him well for the future
                              As with any ex Rooster I wish him well.

And he played some good stuff with the Dragons...then they pist him off and signed 8 wingers...a couple more than us, just.
                              My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Working...
                              X