Full Strength Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Strength Time!

With Friend & SST returning next week and the Origin boys the week after (most likely) we are FINALLY about to be at full strength for the first time since round 2?

my prediction is we start are run into the finals and come close to stealing the MP (think Melbourne will drop a couple games while we go on a big win streak)

you predictions?
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Next week we will be without Cords, Tets and Joey.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      Next week we will be without Cords, Tets and Joey.
      right, i did say within the next 2 weeks we are back at full strength. what i mean by that is we are almost injury free for all our guns... which is way more important than resting players during origin.

also Joey wont be playing? the cut was that bad?
      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

right, i did say within the next 2 weeks we are back at full strength. what i mean by that is we are almost injury free for all our guns... which is way more important than resting players during origin.

also Joey wont be playing? the cut was that bad?
        Failed HIA and based on precedent set by the club, he shouldn’t play. A 9 day turnaround may help though.

Comment

Failed HIA and based on precedent set by the club, he shouldn’t play. A 9 day turnaround may help though.
          Dont think we will miss him anyway as last night (even if he played the full game) he was out of position and we still looked ok. Dont get me wrong, he can be missed but shouldn't be based on the cover we have in his favored position. On the other hand, we are a better side with him in it.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Dont think we will miss him anyway as last night (even if he played the full game) he was out of position and we still looked ok. Dont get me wrong, he can be missed but shouldn't be based on the cover we have in his favored position. On the other hand, we are a better side with him in it.
            Morris can cover so yes not a huge loss.

Comment

Someone said in another topic that Manu has a fractured eye socket.
              Anyone know about this?

Comment

Don’t think we can nab the MP from the storm, but I’m not too fussed about that. This team will be a sight to see once everyone is back on board. A couple annoying losses and resting from Trent staggered the mid season. But we have set ourselves up to play great footy going into the finals. Can’t wait.

Comment

Morris can cover so yes not a huge loss.
                  Manu covering for Teddy is bigger disadvantage than Morris covering for Manu.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Storm probably need to win only half their games to get MP, but we're well placed for a top 2 finish. Troops coming back at the right time. Lot of work to do ...

Comment

Because its such a brutal sport its hard to keep your best 17 all injury free but if they manage that they should go back to back. They cant win the comp without Keary.

Comment

I'd rather we don't win the MP. Let the Storm take it out with all the plaudits as we quietly take 2nd or 3rd place.

Comment

When JWH & SST are playing, tetevano goes to the bench where he excels. He’s not a starting prop and his form has shown it.

Comment

The way this season has planned out with injuries, suspensions (more to come) and the resting of players due to rep games I doubt we will ever be full strength in having all our premiership winning players available. Over the past month Butcher has been the standout rookie and has become an integral player in the team and Sitili a distant second. i respect the experienced fill ins who are just that but are off the pace unfortunately.

Comment

I think Sitili might have overtaken Tetevano after last night.

If not, then no team where Sitili is NOT part of the top 17 should fail to win the competition.

Crazy squad quality.

Comment

Working...
                              X