• The thing about Ryan Hall

quoted by : Gus Gould this evening

He has a vertical leap like George Costanza

Bravo Gus, bravo

Originally posted by Nigel Gaffey View Post
    quoted by : Gus Gould this evening

He has a vertical leap like George Costanza

Bravo Gus, bravo
    this is true...but the guy is just back from an acl, i love his effort. defensive positioning may need a bit of work, but im confident he is a good un.

Comment

He was quite far off when he made the jump, but I think he had a pretty good game. 91 post contact metres is phenomenal
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
        this is true...but the guy is just back from an acl, i love his effort. defensive positioning may need a bit of work, but im confident he is a good un.
        Agreed. It was a good chuckle though. Hall Is very safe. Gus probably has a non existent vertical leap. Hall basically seems like a human fridge right now but he will come good . Hope he gets his confidence back to get a step at the defensive line

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
          He was quite far off when he made the jump, but I think he had a pretty good game. 91 post contact metres is phenomenal
          Solid

Comment

No speed and poor positioning but a lot to ask of that acl with his build, should get plenty of confidence at the bears when we are at full strength though, could be handy cover if needed come finals.

Comment

I have 2 points about Hall, he almost cost us the game with poor defensive decisions. When Tigers started breaking our defense it had a lot to do with Hall.
              But, on the flip side I get the feeling he is about to start ripping teams apart with his returns
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Halldog is safe as a bank, but is feeling the pace of NRL.

Bmoz should be ahead of him, just as safe and offers a bit more in attack at the moment.

Comment

Fitness wise he could have done with the run last week, but he is going well.
                  High ball might be a problem, but I like how he goes in and has a run. He will keep improving in the weeks ahead.

Comment

He's nowhere near fit yet, so he's definitely short of a yard of pace.

It might help his confidence a bit if the centres give him a bit of ball near the line, I reckon he'll really start buzzing with a couple of tries to his name.

Comment

Hall was the Roosters leading metre gainer but it was the way he runs through the line that really impresses me- defenders have to really put in to get him down. Definitely has safe hands. His only stuff up was the Corey Thompson break.....i'm not sure why he was so far infield but to his credit he turned and chased to help Manu nab the Tigers winger.

Judging by Robbos post match praise it looks like Hall has that right wing sewn up. Only bad news for Hall is like Manu ( when playing centre) and Crichton he may not see much of the ball in attack on the right side of the field

Comment

welcome back Matt Ikavaku. Ryan queen mary Hall is way too slow. runs side ways and take half a minute to do a u turn. had hope and i was a fan but last night i lost support for the unit.
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Good post contact from Hall too. He and Toops were excellent.

Comment

He looks a little hesitant to me just before contact as though he still doesn't trust he has fully recovered from his injury. Credit to him though for putting in some solid efforts well he still adjusts to the NRL.

Comment

His best is the rubik's cube. I still think Morris & Ikavalu are better than him.

Comment

Working...
                              X