Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Verrills should have been run on Hooker.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Verrills should have been run on Hooker.

Sam Verrills should have been run on Hooker as soon as Jake got injured.
    I said this after about one game.
    Victor can fill in but the problem is that he is go good as a ball playing back rower that we have now weakened two positions.
    Now I Trust in Trent and he has his reasons so this is only my opinion and just want to start a talking point.

I agree with you butni dont know the internal thoughts of TR. There has to be logic ehind his decision and I back it even if I dont agree with him.

Comment

radley is struggling, his effort is unquestioned, but his passing is off. i would think aubs, butcher, lam jnr maybe even liu could do better. this is no knock on rads, he is great and filling a position he prob does not want to play, but yea just give a week away from hooker., let him recoup .

Comment

playing victor at hooker kept him out of origin this year so that was good for the team?

Comment

Robbo must have forgotten he had a fresh hooker on the bench. Victor looked gone at the 60 minute mark.

Comment

When Radley was replaced in the 77 th minutes, he came fr right in front of us, the bloke was completely spent, dry reaching and struggling to breath, Verrillls should have come on with 20 to go at least
            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

i thought verrilis was playing 20s curtain raiser on wed night pre soo?

Comment

Radley was the only player that could do it for 80 mins.

Virells could be a long term solution. His service is very good.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

This topic has been flogged to death on a few other threads. You got feel for Rads. He probably feels the same way most of us do, but you gotta TIT. Thankfully Jake is due back next game.

Comment

I rate Sam Verrills but cant see him sticking around to play second fiddle he is to good to play second fiddle. Someone like Parra or the Dogs will get him & he will be their first string number 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      I rate Sam Verrills but cant see him sticking around to play second fiddle he is to good to play second fiddle. Someone like Parra or the Dogs will get him & he will be their first string number 9.
                      probably true mickie, and his career will probably go the way of michael lichaa , shame isnt it ?

Comment

Someone said we'd signed him for a couple of years already.

Comment

Verrills is a long way off defending in the middle, playing 80 mins for a full first grade season.

Radley can.

Trent is about defence. Build the wall. Maintain the line.
                          Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                            Victor can fill in but the problem is that he is go good as a ball playing back rower that we have now weakened two positions.
                            Now I Trust in Trent and he has his reasons so this is only my opinion and just want to start a talking point.
                            I agree.
                            But I would start with Rads at hooker and finish with sam.
                            Rads comes back on as a backrower.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                              He's zippy but Radley's getting 45 decent tackles in per game. He's good for short spells but IMO wouldn't handle that kinda tackling workload.

Comment

Working...
                              X