Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Tigers

There’s a reason we have a better record over the last ten years against this side than any other side. That’s because they are shit! No excuses not to put on a cricket score on and for Latrell to score another three.

Go The Roosters.

Confident we can get the W tonight.
    Even with our players missing, we still should smash them.
    us by 18

Comment

looking forward to another big game from manu in the fullback position

Comment

I know Morris made some silly decisions last week but did anyone see how fit he looked? He seemed really fast as well. I hope we see him in open space tonight, it seems he has really worked on his condition and strength during his injury downtime.

Comment

If our attitude is right we should win this and good luck to Keary tonight nice to have you back and hope you have a big one. Go Easts!

Comment

easts by 12, go chooks ! will be disappointed if we lose.

Comment

For the punters out there, they only have 5.5 start with Sportsbet. I reckon we're specials to do a real job on these mugs.

Ker - ching.

This was a public service announcement on behalf of the Loiner, spoken by the Loiner and authorised by the Loiner. Gamble responsibly.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                looking forward to another big game from manu in the fullback position
                Me too but also could be our week link due to positional experience.
                I imagine the old useless codgers in Marshall and farah will be pounding him with short kicks.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I had Easts by plenty too. The surface of this new joint holds the key as to whether that pans out, or a gritty Tigers team keeps it closer. They said the grass would be cut super short for this game. With the rain it could be a skating rink...time will tell.

Welcome back Luke. Go Easts!

Comment

We are specials in this game.
                    A workmate of mine is so confident his Tigers will win had a $500 bet with me for the win LOL
                    I have already put the $500 he is giving me on with Sportsbet.

Luke to get a double and set us up on a long winning streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                      A workmate of mine is so confident his Tigers will win had a $500 bet with me for the win LOL

Did you guarantee a profit by backing Tigers at Sportsbet? or did you double down on Roosters?

Comment

These “should” wins always make me nervous in the wet. In saying that...Easts 13+ and Latrell to score 2+ trys!!
                        Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          I had Easts by plenty too. The surface of this new joint holds the key as to whether that pans out, or a gritty Tigers team keeps it closer. They said the grass would be cut super short for this game. With the rain it could be a skating rink...time will tell.

Welcome back Luke. Go Easts!
                          Lucky no Teddy. Poor bloke would slip in the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
                            For the punters out there, they only have 5.5 start with Sportsbet. I reckon we're specials to do a real job on these mugs.

Ker - ching.

This was a public service announcement on behalf of the Loiner, spoken by the Loiner and authorised by the Loiner. Gamble responsibly.
                            https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post

Can I please have your mate’s number?

Comment

Working...
                              X