Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Tigers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    FINAL SQUAD
    1. Joseph Manu
    2. Daniel Tupou
    3. Latrell Mitchell
    4. Brett Morris
    5. Ryan Hall
    6. Luke Keary
    7. Cooper Cronk ©
    8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves ©
    9. Victor Radley
    10. Zane Tetevano
    11. Nat Butcher
    12. Mitchell Aubusson
    13. Isaac Liu
    INTERCHANGE
    14. Angus Crichton
    15. Poasa Faamausili
    16. Sitili Tupouniua
    21. Sam Verrills

    Comment


    • #32
      They’ll be up for this game but only for the first 60 mins.
      Get out of the way, I'm next

      Comment


      • #33
        Verrills is in so we should get to see Rads play some ball. Love it!

        Comment


        • #34
          I never worry when we have to play the tigers...I wonder if Farahs eye has healed after the burgearse poke.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
            They’ll be up for this game but only for the first 60 mins.
            If its not too slippery they'll be in it for 5
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

            Comment


            • #36
              I better not tune into this match and see an ice rink for a surface like last week.

              Comment


              • #37
                What a beautiful stadium for Western Sydney but Im effing freezing.
                Go the mighty Roosters.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                  I never worry when we have to play the tigers...I wonder if Farahs eye has healed after the burgearse poke.
                  He better not go poking his eyes into any of our players knuckles.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    What a beautiful stadium for Western Sydney but Im effing freezing.
                    Go the mighty Roosters.
                    I'm sorry you're freezing, but that's not relevant to a roosters forum. Please in future only discuss directly roosters related topics.

                    Go the roosters!!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by player 1 View Post

                      I'm sorry you're freezing, but that's not relevant to a roosters forum. Please in future only discuss directly roosters related topics.

                      Go the roosters!!!
                      You poor, sad little man. I recommend an SSRI....
                      Cant wait for the next thread you start, lol.
                      Go the Roosters.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        go chooks

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Reckon we might have a big game from Hally tonight and of course Latrell . GO the Chooks !!!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            13s favourite player
                            Get out of the way, I'm next

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Forwards did well for that one
                              "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Deserved try for Butcher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X