Mitch Pearce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Pearce

Missed two kicks for touch putting his side under immense pressure. NSW cannot afford him. I loved Pearcey, but it just brought back some PTSD.

Self fulfilling prophecy
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Was it 2008 when he returned from a back injury early and absolutely shanked a touch finder from a penalty kick then was out for 3 months.

To be honest it really bugged me just how little ground we were getting on our touch finders last night. Seriously let Latrell take a few. Guaranteed 50m every time.

Comment

Pearce+ pressure+ expectation = 0

Comment

He has developed quite a bit of aggression.

Comment

Id love to know what Mitchell Pearce's match win record was at the Roosters- i'm assuming it would a pretty good record. His club form was generally excellent so his form at the Knights really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone-especially Rooster supporters. Dominating come semi final time is the area that he has struggled for us. He has copped a lot of flak that was over the top so i wish him good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              Was it 2008 when he returned from a back injury early and absolutely shanked a touch finder from a penalty kick then was out for 3 months.

To be honest it really bugged me just how little ground we were getting on our touch finders last night. Seriously let Latrell take a few. Guaranteed 50m every time.
              I’m sure Lats would shank a few touch finders like he does when kicking for goal, Cronk is a safer option even if we make less ground

Comment

Working...
              X