Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Angus Crichton the worst buy in the roosters history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Angus on a great game yesterday. Led by example when we really needed him to.

Comment

He is much better than Vautin, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
        Cordner and Crighton in the second row, Maubs to the bench?
        Cordnerr and Maubs could not have done that step, evade, pass that Crighton did...that led to the try.
        Exactly. Maubs to the bench.

Comment

Seems like he’s starting to fit in. For what it’s worth I’ve seen a lot more social media activity involving him and the rest of the boys. I.e his recent Instagram post with Latrell sticking up for him in the comments.

I think his efforts been there all year, and now his hard work is starting to pay off finally gelling with this team.

Comment

This is my take on young Angus ...was great running onto an offload on the fringe for souffs but not much else.
            Showed plenty of ability.
            Comes to the chooks and and most likely gets taught the only way to win a comp is work hard in the middle first before you take a vacation on the fringe.
            I thought last year he was ok but was useless in the middle especially yardage wise.
            This year he has worked hard at it and made inroads pretty similar to Nat Butchers rise.
            I think he is going ok and last few weeks lifted up a bar .He is a better defender and better runner of the ball ..he will create a few and score a few tries he may even end up been our trump card come semis.
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
              He is much better than Vautin, for sure.
              I would hope so, Vautin is 60 years old after all!
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I would hope so, Vautin is 60 years old after all!
                They are saying Billy Smith is a chance for firsts next year and he's 77 don't forget.

Comment

He's definitely not the worst spoken.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/05/...aith-in-robbo/

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

They are saying Billy Smith is a chance for firsts next year and he's 77 don't forget.
                    At 77 probably still better than Vautin.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                      He's definitely not the worst spoken.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/05/...aith-in-robbo/
                      I like what he said . Robbo is bringing him along nicely . Maybe a little slower than most expected but he will turn out a much better footballer than he ever was for souths.
                      Last edited by Bondicigar; 08-05-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        Those who were defending Angus and his form this season appear to have been wrong. The man himself is not so satisfied.

“I’m not satisfied with where my footy is at”.

Heart to hearts with Robbo helping 'unsatisfied' Crichton fit in
                        https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/13/...ichton-fit-in/
                        He has high standards . Better things ahead for AC . I can sense the chook pen will be singing his praises come finals time

Comment

• To me, he seems to be close to giving away a penalty often for being slower than our other players to get off the tackled player, maybe that is a trait that he picked up at souths where souths players were rarely penalised for anything.

Comment

• This thread is tracking well. Gus is looking better and better.

Comment

• I feel that this thread was started way too late in the season.
                              Angus is only now starting to hit form, if this thread had been started in the off-season he could be on his way to winning the Dally M.

Let's get in early with Kyle Flanagan and start his thread now. Is Mike (Mrs Gordon) still around?

Comment

• no, he is not the worst buy in roosters history that is brad fittler, a total hack if ever there was one, there was some bloke i recall named sbw...he was useless, on a more recent note we signed some fullback with an italalian name from the tigers...complete dud too.

Comment

Working...
                                X