No announcement yet.

Not the accountant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about when Teddy tried to milk one not long after but was denied the chance to level the scores?

Gamesmanship guys, it’s been part of the game for a while now. Maybe not as long as facials, but a while
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Master manipulator on the field and why not when you can get away with it.

I have now met the guy twice and I have found him both times to be the most respectful and lovely man.

On the streets of Adelaide on Thursday he was struggling to start one of those go get scooters that are all over the streets. I approached him hesitantly not wanting to disturb him and he immediately dropped the scooter to the ground so he could talk. My two sons and I chatted with him and was very happy to answer the boys questions and asked them a few too. We were all decked out in our Roosters gear. He was also an absolute gentleman the first time I met him. Say what you want about him on the field but I can’t fault him off the field.

Some of you who know me will know the story of when I met Steve Smith. He was an absolute a-hole and I called him a wanker and cheat straight to his face.
      Last edited by Thirteen; 06-29-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I have now met the guy twice and I have found him both times to be the most respectful and lovely man.

On the streets of Adelaide on Thursday he was struggling to start one of those go get scooters that are all over the streets. I approached him hesitantly not wanting to disturb him and he immediately dropped the scooter to the ground so he could talk. My two sons and I chatted with him and was very happy to answer the boys questions and asked them a few too. We were all decked out in our Roosters gear. He was also an absolute gentleman the first time I met him. Say what you want about him on the field but I can’t fault him off the field.

Some of you who know me will know the story of when I met Steve Smith. He was an absolute a-hole and I called him a wanker and cheat straight to his face.
        u
        Now that you have rubbished Steve Smith to all on here for no real reason but to big note yourself. I feel the need to balance the ledger. An aqaintance of mine through touch football who may even post on here had some issues with his home. He his wife and children were faced with the prospect of having to move out and leave the area meaning his kids would have to potentially change schools. Steve Smith whom they only knew due to his work heard about this and moved them in rent free to one of his properties in the same area where they lived till the repairs were done.
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Good to hear, and probably expected the opposite story from both smiths.

cameron Smith is easily the most influential player to play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            u
            Now that you have rubbished Steve Smith to all on here for no real reason but to big note yourself. I feel the need to balance the ledger. An aqaintance of mine through touch football who may even post on here had some issues with his home. He his wife and children were faced with the prospect of having to move out and leave the area meaning his kids would have to potentially change schools. Steve Smith whom they only knew due to his work heard about this and moved them in rent free to one of his properties in the same area where they lived till the repairs were done.
            Im going to put this up again Directed at thirteen but for all to read to balance the ledger

Comment

u
              Steve Smith is a cheat, he has rubbished himself, and has forever tainted The Australian cricket team.

Comment

Full blown flog rag

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Steve Smith is a cheat, he has rubbished himself, and has forever tainted The Australian cricket team.
                  Grow up build a bridge get over it. He has has done his time you muppet. Run along and have another bong you drug fcuked holier than thou pious git

Comment

Grow up build a bridge get over it. He has has done his time you muppet. Run along and have another bong you drug fcuked holier than thou pious git
                    Just the facts Walker, no made up shit like what you wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Just the facts Walker, no made up shit like what you wrote.
                      You imbecile I have no reason to make a story up like that about Steve Smith I know the truth
                      Last edited by Andrew Walker; 06-29-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I find it funny that since Warner, Smith and co were banned, suddenly teams don’t seem to be able to bowl reverse swing. I wonder why? Hmm.

Comment

As soon as money is involved in anything, whether it be wages, winnings or gambling, be sure that laws will be pushed. Nice guy or not. Don’t be fooled. Any of you
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                            I find it funny that since Warner, Smith and co were banned, suddenly teams don’t seem to be able to bowl reverse swing. I wonder why? Hmm.
                            Jimmy Anderson, Jasprit Bumrah and Kagiso Rabada have done a pretty good job maintaining the art the last 12-18 months it seems. ...

Comment

I hate Cameron Smith so much, he manipulats the referees like no player in history, every week.
                              But I would have him as the Rooosters captian every game.
                              He is so goood.

The NRL get sucked in game after game, it is so blatant.

Comment

u
                                No doubt he does some good stuff. But when the cameras were nowhere to be seen he could not give up 5 seconds of his day for a photo with 2 kids who were dressed in their cricket gear.

Ps. Your brother-in-law is so much a better bloke than you

Comment

Working...
                                X