• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the accountant

Wrong nickname for Smith.

They should call him the Milkman.

That game made me hate him even more

Comment

Blame Bellamy and the culture of playing as close to illegally as possible without regard for the spirit of the game or player safety. Totally disrespectful.

He's the best coach that no decent football fan would have for their team.

Comment

They are just a bunch of grubs
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

At one stage on fox, the commentary mentioned that he call the ref a cheat, then got marched for it, they said if true he would be in “hot water”

Comment

Seeing the way he carries on in the coaches box tells a lot about the way he coaches and the expectation to get a result at any cost.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
              At one stage on fox, the commentary mentioned that he call the ref a cheat, then got marched for it, they said if true he would be in “hot water”
              Untouchable expect nothing to happen.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

That was a penalty every day of the week. Be angry at Radley. It was going to be play on until Radley tried to get up in front of Smith after pushing the limit on the hold down.

Comment

And what's worse is that the media want to immortalize him. He is a great player but I'll always remember him as a grub. I'm a big advocate for playing sport in the right spirit. From the salary cap sandal to the chicken wing to Smith thinking that he is above the refs, there is nothing the Storm do that is in the spirit of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                    That was a penalty every day of the week. Be angry at Radley. It was going to be play on until Radley tried to get up in front of Smith after pushing the limit on the hold down.
                    I think so too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                      I disagree. The milkman clearly stepped forward to get the penalty. Every commentator agreed he milked it.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

He milked it big time

Comment

Absolute rubbish person, let's not forget what he said to Alex McKinnon.
                          Is this what we want kids watching Rugby league copying and trying to be like?
                          He is 35 but looks 55. Time to retire old man.

Comment

He is about to play his 400th game. Bit of respect please
                            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                              He is about to play his 400th game. Bit of respect please
                              He must be doing something right.

Comment

Working...
                              X