Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Storm

The day has arrived. Our credibility as premiership favourites has been questioned in recent weeks. Tonight is our chance to silence the critics and show all that yes we will be going back-to-back.

Go ROOSTERS!

Just heard that Hall is out and Ikuvalu takes his spot

Comment

Hard to call this one. Have to say we're up against it without JWH, Friend and Keary to name a few. Storm pretty much full strength.

If we win it will be a mighty victory.

Storm by 10.
      Last edited by Bansai Pipeline; 06-28-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

What happened to Ryan Hall ?
        No mention of injury, and was initially listed to play.
        I might be reading too much into this however I am very curious with the June 30th, 30-man squad deadline due on Sunday.
        Both Morris and Ikuvalu travelled to Adelaide, but Hall appears to be missing.

Will Morris be in the final run on side and was Morris always number 1 if available?
        Did Ikuvalu's form for Norths warrant him too leapfrog both Hall and Morris?
        And now what is the pecking order between Hall, Morris and Ikuvalu ?

Comment

not confident , but hopeful, roosters by 2 maybe ?

Comment

We will get them and it will **** with their minds that we still have JWH, Friend and Keary to come back . Will be a great weekend after the Vermin went down last night to a very low Tigers side

Comment

Dont you love waking up and knowing Easts play today? One of the best feelings in the world to me. Go Easts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                Dont you love waking up and knowing Easts play today? One of the best feelings in the world to me. Go Easts!!
                No, especially when its a Friday. Whether I have a good or bad weekend hinges entirely on tonights result

Comment

Me too!
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Big one for Latrell, obvs.

Anything could happen.

Comment

If we jag this one down on some key personnel it will be an outstanding victory. Im sure it will be a close high quality gig regardless.

They will put a mountain of pressure on Cooper, so we will need a good game from our number 6 if we are to get the cash...be it Hutch or Lam.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                        It's a feeling that has stayed with me since the 60's and Axe, Peardie, Junee etc....Always live in hope of a victory to remember.

Comment

All we can hope is that Smith is shagged out, especially if Fox is in town. Ironic that Delilah will be taken down by Sampson this time.

Comment

C'mon Chooks!

Comment

I hope Latrel keeps his mind on the game and doesn't get involved in the chat.

Comment

Working...
                              X