Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did that grub gburgearse stay on the field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did that grub gburgearse stay on the field?

Href said he clearly saw it. Only solution get that grub off the playing field

as ex rugby ref no option.

no question from bilby when interviewing Farah. Sack hI’m...weak as piss

even Thurston getting into the criticism.

Throw book at him mrc. Straight to judiciary or sack them all
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Bennett if asked will say "I didn't get a good look at it, but the NRL will deal with it I'm sure". LOL.

I don't think in almost 50 years of watching league I've seen a worse or more blatant, prolonged and deliberate eye gouge than that, and you could see the damage in Farrah's eye.

A disgrace this piece of filth was allowed to stay on the field. Inexplicable given the ref said he saw it.

The NRL? They'll say it's grade 1 dangerous contact. 2 matches with carry over points. Just watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      Bennett if asked will say "I didn't get a good look at it, but the NRL will deal with it I'm sure". LOL.

I don't think in almost 50 years of watching league I've seen a worse or more blatant, prolonged and deliberate eye gouge than that, and you could see the damage in Farrah's eye.

A disgrace this piece of filth was allowed to stay on the field. Inexplicable given the ref said he saw it.

The NRL? They'll say it's grade 1 dangerous contact. 2 matches with carry over points. Just watch them.
      Isn’t it just a fine these days like McGuire copped twice?

Comment

Up to tigers coach to defend his player in press conference but we all know magde won’t speak ill of vermin

Comment

Kick em outta the comp

Comment

George Burgess has been suspended for four matches after being found guilty of eye-gouging Dallin Watene-Zelezniak by an international disciplinary panel.

The incident happened during England's 20-14 win over New Zealand in the second Test at Anfield.

Burgess has also been fine £500 ($900).

Watene-Zelezniak defended the prop after the match and said that he thought the contact with his eye was accidental.

After being found guilty the Souths star tweeted: "I want to make it completely clear to everyone that it was never my intention to ever gauge anyone.

"It is not in my makeup as a rugby league player and never has been. I sincerely apologise to anyone who thinks bad of me after seeing the footage.

"I always set out to be a positive role model for the younger generation and I will continue to do so. I accept my punishment but I will never accept that I gouged a fellow player's eye intentionally.

"I have too much respect for the players I play against and with."

Comment

I can see through the burgearse clan and their public lies and false images

Comment

Won't play footy again this year....surely.

As protected by the media as the Burgesses are.

Comment

Gburgearse injured his finger in the gouge

Comment

Meanwhile the overrated grubs lost.

They've only won two games vs top 8 teams this year.

Wasn't our 8 game win streak all against top 8 teams?

Comment

It’ll be a bigger joke for Maguire as he has got away with it and continues to be a grub.. he needs to be reigned in.

It just shows if you go lightly on them, there is no incentive for the perpetrator to stop offending.
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Dog act but it was on Robbie Farah after all so a little bit of credit needs to be shown towards scurgearse.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                          Dog act but it was on Robbie Farah after all so a little bit of credit needs to be shown towards scurgearse.
                          Kinda like Farah for going to vermin and ate into their cap. Left the stench at souffs when he left them

Comment

that farquit calling the game on fox needs to go back to nein so i dont have to hear his grubbitoh bias sh1t. farking over bias calls

Image result for nrl souths memes
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I’m glad Souths lost, like most of us. Now we need to focus on the game tomorrow and secure second spot on the ladder

Comment

Working...
                              X