Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did that grub gburgearse stay on the field?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just on the nrl judiciary, did anyone feel that tariq sims was hard done by? there was nothing wrong with that tackle imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
      just on the nrl judiciary, did anyone feel that tariq sims was hard done by? there was nothing wrong with that tackle imo.
      If JWH was done for his tackle on Ponga then Simsí decision is the correct 1.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

If JWH was done for his tackle on Ponga then Simsí decision is the correct 1.
        fair point

Comment

True OMR but neither should have even been a penalty
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Just another thing that shows you the character of this vile human being. Itís been reported that when he spoke to the judiciary panel that he swore on the lives of his children that he didnít know he had his finger in Farahs eye.
            What a piece of s..t this grub is!

Comment

From what I've heard and read
              Its a crack down by the NRL in response too:
              * Protecting the play-makers
              * Concussions - with duty of care on the "tackler" regarding any contact with the head of the opponent (even if unintentional)

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Richardsons speech would have been better suited to someone who just got sentenced for manslaughter.

I know most of you are going to blast me but i don't think George intentionally tried to gouge him- does anyone believe that he really wanted to cause damage to Farahs eyes? 12 weeks is a suitable suspension. I don't think by pleading guilty you should get a reduced sentence. If it was really an intentional gouge ( like Les Boyd or Steve Linnane of yesteryear) then 12 weeks is nothing-it should be minimum of 2 years.

12 weeks is what Josh Maguire should have served for his rake on Munsters eyes. It showed that Cam Smith is not only a referee but acts for the match review committee too!
                He intended to gouge alright. You don't probe and massage with the digits like that unless you are Hopperwhartay.

It's just lucky he didn't cause worse damage.

It's always fun until someone loses an eye..
                My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Has there ever been a dirtier, grubbier family than the Burgess clan involved in the NRL? They make me sick. Eye gouging is a scourge on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Richardsons speech would have been better suited to someone who just got sentenced for manslaughter.

I know most of you are going to blast me but i don't think George intentionally tried to gouge him- does anyone believe that he really wanted to cause damage to Farahs eyes? 12 weeks is a suitable suspension. I don't think by pleading guilty you should get a reduced sentence. If it was really an intentional gouge ( like Les Boyd or Steve Linnane of yesteryear) then 12 weeks is nothing-it should be minimum of 2 years.

12 weeks is what Josh Maguire should have served for his rake on Munsters eyes. It showed that Cam Smith is not only a referee but acts for the match review committee too!
                    You might give him the benefit of the doubt if he hadn't done the same grub act only a few months ago. You can't keep saying you don't mean to do these things, but keep doing them anyway. He kept digging into that eye for quite a while - there was plenty of intention there I reckon. Otherwise, as soon as you realised you were near the eye area, you'd get your hands away quick smart. That didn't happen.

The bloke should have been rubbed out for the remainder of 2019 - not conveniently back in time for the finals.

As for Fat Richo (who is morphing more and more into a clone of Rusty every day) - how cringeworthy was his little testimony to the low life grub. It's amazing he didn't have Georgie boy dressed in an angel's outfit.
                    Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Shane Richardson is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

You might give him the benefit of the doubt if he hadn't done the same grub act only a few months ago. You can't keep saying you don't mean to do these things, but keep doing them anyway. He kept digging into that eye for quite a while - there was plenty of intention there I reckon. Otherwise, as soon as you realised you were near the eye area, you'd get your hands away quick smart. That didn't happen.

The bloke should have been rubbed out for the remainder of 2019 - not conveniently back in time for the finals.

As for Fat Richo (who is morphing more and more into a clone of Rusty every day) - how cringeworthy was his little testimony to the low life grub. It's amazing he didn't have Georgie boy dressed in an angel's outfit.
                        When he does return, watch Richo's fellatrix, SMH spin slut Webster run with a "courageous George makes comeback" series of articles, as if he's overcome a mountain of obstacles thrown in his way to be there at the business end of the season.

Comment

Fortunate for Farah that he wasn't glassed by the low life ex pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                            Fortunate for Farah that he wasn't glassed by the low life ex pat.
                            Glassing? That's an automatic5 week suspension for Burgesses.

And no TV for a week!
                            My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

No Matty totally fair.. 3 Queenslanders found sims guilty thereby missing decider. How could nrl allow this to happen and place the judiciary panel in this situation?
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

fair point
                                They should just take Lebanon's approach and banish everybody for such behaviour...

Comment

Working...
                                X