Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did that grub gburgearse stay on the field?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
    It's not his fault his favourite song is "eye of the tiger"
    Stands and applauds...clap clap clap.

That post will take some topping!!

Comment

I seem to recall big brother Sam, giving James Maloney a nice finger across the eye in the Battle for the minor premiership match in 2013 !

Comment

Considering it's souffs and coached by Bennett.
        Farah should take the early guilty plea and only miss next week. And in future be careful where he places his head.

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
          Considering it's souffs and coached by Bennett.
          Farah should take the early guilty plea and only miss next week. And in future be careful where he places his head.
          Hold that hearing...Toddy is writing a character reference for George.
          My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Stands and applauds...clap clap clap.

That post will take some topping!!
            I'd claim it but i stole it from the L.U. Forum
            "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Rather convenient Burgess got 9 weeks and will be available for week 1 of the finals.

Comment

Should have got 15+. What a joke.

JWH would have been sent to Siberia for 15 years hard labour if he did that but the beloved Burgi cops the minimum they could give him without being ridiculed.

And yes, back for finals. Fancy that!

Comment

But he is a loving father, brother and son. An ornament at vermin brothers. A grub amongst grubs

South Sydney general manager Shane Richardson is addressing the media on behalf of Burgess.

"I just wanted to say were happy with the hearing weve got tonight. Its a tragedy for George and the family. George is a loving father; brother and son. Hes been an ornament at South Sydney. It will not define his career
                  Last edited by The Axe; 07-02-2019, 09:14 PM.
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                    But he is a loving father, brother and son. An ornament at vermin brothers. A grub amongst grubs

South Sydney general manager Shane Richardson is addressing the media on behalf of Burgess.

"I just wanted to say were happy with the hearing weve got tonight. Its a tragedy for George and the family. George is a loving father; brother and son. Hes been an ornament at South Sydney. It will not define his career
                    Is that enough to make you want to puke. Seriously, George in the background with the crocodile tears to make it more tragic. Boo hoo, cry me a river. What a load of crap.
                    Hes got off lightly and is still crying poor me.
                    HE WILL DO IT AGAIN
                    just hope its not to one of our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Should have got 15+. What a joke.

JWH would have been sent to Siberia for 15 years hard labour if he did that but the beloved Burgi cops the minimum they could give him without being ridiculed.

And yes, back for finals. Fancy that!
                      Yes 9 weeks is inadequate for this low vile grub act he should not be back this season . But can someone explain how the **** Josh McGuire can get off the same crime twice also and only cop minor fines ?!? Are they saying it was in his case an accident or un****ing intentional or that he's such a great bloke and Queensland need him so we'll turn a blind eye ?? Talk about lack of consistency FFS

Comment

Burgess is lucky that Farah was holding a ball and not a fluffy white dog ..... he would of got a life ban otherwise.

Comment

Hopoate got 12 weeks and ended his career for the use of his fingers in one game. This grub is a serial offender and has been done twice for what could potentially damage an opposing players sight indefinitely by the use of his fingers.

I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                            Burgess is lucky that Farah was holding a ball and not a fluffy white dog ..... he would of got a life ban otherwise.
                            Not even on a footy field and at a private party none the less.
                            I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Richardsons speech would have been better suited to someone who just got sentenced for manslaughter.

I know most of you are going to blast me but i don't think George intentionally tried to gouge him- does anyone believe that he really wanted to cause damage to Farahs eyes? 12 weeks is a suitable suspension. I don't think by pleading guilty you should get a reduced sentence. If it was really an intentional gouge ( like Les Boyd or Steve Linnane of yesteryear) then 12 weeks is nothing-it should be minimum of 2 years.

12 weeks is what Josh Maguire should have served for his rake on Munsters eyes. It showed that Cam Smith is not only a referee but acts for the match review committee too!

Comment

What youve got to remember is that the Burgess brothers have the IQ of a lemon. They are dumb, and if not for football would most likely be petty criminals. What this imbecile did came as natural to him as breathing. Look at the brothers combined rap sheet. 15 weeks should have been the minimum, as this was not a typical mistimed tackle, or an arm that slipped up off the ball, it was the deliberate act of an idiot who needs to use grubby tactics to make up for his limited ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X