No announcement yet.

Cords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought it was Smith or Thurston that said after the game they would have had Boyd as their man of the match.

Comment

Yeah , Boyd was a 9.
      Disgraceful ratings and comments on the NRL site.

Comment

Cordner was definitely one of the best. He had a sensational game
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

6 out of 10 ??? Hahaha that's just a rubbish rating delivered by salty fan(s) that don't like the fact that he's the Roosters Captain and the Blues Captain. He ran hard and defended strong all thru the game and let's be real... We're the most despised team in the comp with arguably some of the best players in the comp (in their positions). In my opinion we're like the New England Patriots of the NRL lol so no matter what we do... haters are gonna hate ! UP THE ROOSTERS

FTR = F*CK THE REST !

Comment

cords will be the first ever captain of australia who's underrated

Comment

That was one of his best games. Strange what some people see or think they see. I hope he stays fit for the backend of the season.

Comment

Pay back on Kefusi this Friday.
                I nominate the Inflictor.
                For captain, my captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Did you see that long ball that Cords threw when he was at first receiver? And what about his kick! Put him at 6 in game 3.
                  The bloke is a born leader and is as tough a forward you will ever see play the NRL.

Comment

The ratings were ludicrous,If the box head from Manly was the best on ground,how come he only ran 25 more meters than Cords 158 to 133?The thing that really stinks is that Cords had 52m post contact,which was the most in the match, to the boxheads 30m.Considering Cords was taken out by that grubby hairy carrnt for 15 minutes,I would have to say that whoever did these ratings is a farkwit and has no idea!
                    The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

Does anyone know if Cords will rest this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                        Some are saying he's walking around with bandages, but he has flown into Adelaide. Makes sense for him and Teddy to be playing. They can both take the match v Cowboys off and get right for the run home.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          Yeah , Boyd was a 9.
                          Disgraceful ratings and comments on the NRL site.
                          Forget who but some twit said be was plodding around too tired to do anything in game 1 and only survived game 2 because of how amazing Wade Graham was.

Originally posted by TDK View Post

The bloke is a born leader and is as tough a forward you will ever see play the NRL.
                          Yep... um... y'know... like I said... um... y'know... um...
                          Last edited by ism22; 06-26-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

You are a newbee so I’ll let you in on a little secret. Nobody on this forum knows anything. We all just guess and speculate. Don’t be fooled by the few who pretend to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You are a newbee so I’ll let you in on a little secret. Nobody on this forum knows anything. We all just guess and speculate. Don’t be fooled by the few who pretend to know.
                              No harm in asking.

Isn't Old Man Rooster a veteran?

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I'll be at the Captain's Run tomorrow so I'll see if I can get a guide for you.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X