Cords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cords

I am reading player ratings from the "experts" and they are giving Cords 6/10.

Some clowns on social media are calling for him to be replaced by Graham.

Not sure what game they were watching.

He was very strong. I would love to be in a team alongside him.

Absolutely. He really bent the line and tackled strongly.

Comment

Cordner, Jake T and Frizell murdered Qld; and Maloney, Teddy and Turbo feasted on the rotting corpse.

Boyd is captain fantastic and most NSW fans don't deserve him as their state's leader.

Comment

Saw that, it is laughable.

Cordner in my opinion is just about having his best season ever, I think he has been extremely strong all year

Comment

Boyds leadership and hard work ethic, and the fact the guys love him is a major reason for NSW recent success. Crazy to think otherwise.

Comment

6/10 eh? Geez, hard markers. Is it because he's a Rooster? Or is it because they're ignorant?
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

lots of donkeys out there only see the grubber kick or final pass for a try. Basically ignorant.
              He was monstrous, as he always is.

Comment

Wow. Thought he was one of the best on field. 6.5 is laughable.
                #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

every single hit up he takes, is harder than most players can manage. his hard runs gave space later on to his outside men.

Comment

He was like a bulldozer last night. How many times did he just keep driving through the line even with 3 cane toads on him? Then getting a real quick play the ball away. He was like an extra prop at times plus his usual incisive line runs on the edge. Second most metres for the Blues forwards too.

My rating for him was 8/10 and I'm a hard marker.....
                    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Cords is a machine and has to be ranked the toughest forward in the NRL. His charges at the line on the right side were incredible, I don’t have his stats but they must of been very impressive.

Comment

Cords only had to do what was necessary of him last night because his team mates pulled their fingers out .Otrherwise I thought Cords was twice as good previous SOO game
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Cords was inspiring as always and had freight trains like Tyson Frizzell and Tariq Sims to support. Frizzell is one of the most physical players on the planet...all muscle and drive. I've veven seen him knock Boyd flying at times and that ain't easy. He has great pace and velocity to his runs. I thought the new guy Safiti came out blazing and Dale Finucane will never let anyone down. Great forwards effort. Boyd's absence didn't slow them down either. They just lifted. Great to watch.

Comment

His peers certainly wouldn't give him such a low rating.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Did you see that long ball that Cords threw when he was at first receiver? And what about his kick! Put him at 6 in game 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X