No announcement yet.

Tedesco best by far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta say it. If Clearys out. Pearce in if fit. He and Jimmy had 3 years together at the Chooks. It’s like riding a bike. Pearce is a better half than Cleary anyway.

Comment

3pts Tommy T 2pts Teddy 1pt Jimmy.

JFCs heroes of SOO2.

Comment

Currently the best player in the world!

Comment

No surprise the blatant crusher by Munster on Teddy goes uncited.

I really do hate this league at times.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Loved the way he played...had us moving forward fast all night...I said my MOM knowing he wouldnt win it.
            Cook was unreal.
            You got me on a technicality......well i did say your posts are always on the money!!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

You got me on a technicality......well i did say your posts are always on the money!!
              lol....not always Im just another arm chair critic.
              I actually thought Teddy might of got it.
              Now Jake T did ...the flash players dont always tell the story and I have no probs Jake T getting it .....now their was a quiet rumour earlier in the year Jake T wanted out of Manly and was looking at coming to us...wonder what became of that.
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

The whole team stood up. Maloney was my MOTM, Turbo & Whighton we’re both sensational. They are more aggressive & disciplined than Latrell. I think Latrell would of got a good idea of what is expected of him if he watched Turbo & Whighton last night.

Comment

Now Jake T did ...the flash players dont always tell the story and I have no probs Jake T getting it .....now their was a quiet rumour earlier in the year Jake T wanted out of Manly and was looking at coming to us...wonder what became of that.
                  I heard that rumour too. Probably all it was. Trent would love to accommodate him though.

Comment

Comment

I would be happy if the man of the match was given to Teddy, Turbo or Jimmy.
                      The rest of the team wasn't far off too.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                        Gotta say it. If Clearys out. Pearce in if fit. He and Jimmy had 3 years together at the Chooks. It’s like riding a bike. Pearce is a better half than Cleary anyway.
                        Mitch likes to run the team by himself or so the suggestions have been from a few articles. Apparently it wasn't just his injury which ruled him out but his desire to have control of the team.

Comment

Haha....brilliant pic Tommy!

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                            No surprise the blatant crusher by Munster on Teddy goes uncited.

I really do hate this league at times.
                            I know right. I wonder what would have been the reaction if Teddy got up grabbing the back of his neck

Comment

We looked at both Tommy and Jake before signing Teddy. Jake wouldn't have been happy about having Hasler back, he and Tommy are close with Barrett. The players are always on edge with Hasler, never knowing when he is going to start carrying on, but the Trbojevic's are Manly through and through.

The youngest Trbojevic is still to play first grade and he is considered the best of the lot, maybe he would like to venture over across the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
                                We looked at both Tommy and Jake before signing Teddy. Jake wouldn't have been happy about having Hasler back, he and Tommy are close with Barrett. The players are always on edge with Hasler, never knowing when he is going to start carrying on, but the Trbojevic's are Manly through and through.

The youngest Trbojevic is still to play first grade and he is considered the best of the lot, maybe he would like to venture over across the bridge.
                                There's another one? Wow his brothers are awesome for non-Roosters.

Comment

Working...
                                X